Sound Healing With Crystal Singing Bowls
2 Half-Day Live Online Workshop
Saturday, 4th December - Sunday, 5th December, 2021
USA: 10am to 1pm Central Time / 11am to 2pm Eastern / 8am to 11am Pacific
UK: 4pm to 7pm GMT
With Natalie Brown, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
A Powerful Sound Healing Journey!
Learn advanced skills and techniques to give sound healing, sound therapy, vibrational sound massage and mindfulness meditation with Crystal singing bowls!
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP COURSE FOR?
This hands-on, practical 2-day workshop takes you on a deep dive into sound healing with Crystal singing bowls and is ideal for people at all levels of training, skill and experience:
1) If you are new to sound healing with Crystal singing bowls, this workshop course will take you quickly through the foundations and onto more advanced skills and techniques.
When you complete the workbook following the workshop, you will receive a Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Integral Sound Healing with Crystal Singing Bowls.
2) If you are taking (or have already taken) our Level 1 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, you will learn advanced Crystal Singing Bowls skills and techniques not covered in that course.
3) If you are taking (or have already taken) our Level 2 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, you will have the opportunity to refresh and practice the advanced Crystal Singing Bowls skills and techniques that are covered in that course.
If you have taken either our Level 1 or Level 2 courses, by attending this workshop you will receive a Credit for the Crystal Singing Bowls Module in our Level 2 Practitioner Diploma. You do not have to complete the Crystal Singing Bowls workbook.
- Overview of Crystal signing bowls
- Benefits of working with Crystal singing bowls
- Tapping techniques with different mallets
- How to make a bowl sing beautifully
- Working with the bowls for a self-treatment
- Working with Crystal singing bowls OFF the body to facilitate healing in the bio-sound field
- Working with Crystal singing bowls ON the body to give a vibration sound massage
- How to create sound healing sessions to help people de-stress and relax with Crystal singing bowls
- Advanced Crystal singing bowl skills and techniques
- Balancing energy in the chakras
- How to work with the healing effects of musical intervals with Crystal singing bowls - harmonising and releasing techniques
- Creating sound healing sessions for working with both 1-2-1 with clients and with groups
- How to complete the Level 1 workbook
"I highly recommend Natalie and The Sound Healing Academy for both individual and practitioner education in Sound Healing. I am so happy I found this class and acquired my singing bowls. Not only have I found a new hobby to deepen my meditation and self care, but I am advancing my acupuncture and bodywork sessions with sound therapy. I feel confident and have an understanding of how to use the singing bowls with myself and on clients after taking this course. I am excited to keep learning through the coursework and advance to level 2. Thank you Natalie!"
"This workshop brought all of level 1 into harmony with what I learned this weekend! Natalie is such a thorough, kind, thoughtful and talented instructor - everyone had opportunity to speak and ask questions, practice and receive feedback as well as multiple opportunities to connect with classmates and herself. Even though this was an online experience, it felt very personal and individualized. She checked in with everyone at many points to make sure people were getting everything and able to follow."
"The Live Online workshop with Natalie Brown was tremendous. The online format was well organized, information was clearly communicated, and the practice sessions with classmates allowed for an exchange of ideas. Natalie’s knowledge and experience come through in her teaching as did her passion for sound healing. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in sound work."
WHAT IS A LIVE-ON LINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIME FRAME
WHAT YOU’LL GET ON TOP OF THE ON-LINE LIVE WORKSHOP
The Course Fees Covers:
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Natalie:
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click the button below to book:
About your teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has traveled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
She is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education and Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.