Level 1 Foundations Of Integral Sound Healing
4 Day Workshop - Auckland, New Zealand
Friday 1st - Monday 4th of December 2023
9:00am to 4:00pm each day
With Teacher Kata Mikecz
Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre, 14 Mills Lane, Albany North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand, 0632
Early Bird Discount
Book the Full Certified Course before 3rd of November 2023 for $875 NZD instead of $955 and SAVE $80 NZD!
Learn how to offer sound healing with healing sounds!
Our world-class, intensive workshop and online learning center provide:
1. An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
2. The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with 6 main instruments for sound healing:
- Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Crystal Singing Bowls
- Tuning Forks
- Drums & Percussion
- Your Healing Voice
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 on 1 sound healing sessions
- Small group ‘sound bath’ healing sessions
Dates: Friday 1st - Monday 4th of December 2023
Times: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day
Location: Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre, 14 Mills Lane, Albany North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand, 0632
Our unique Integral Sound Healing is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 Workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique Integral Sound Healing method!
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that are dear to your heart.
Workshop Only Option: SAVE $356!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
With this option, you will participate fully in everything during the workshop, however, you won't get access to any online learning resources, or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study & practice before or after the workshop.
This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $356 on the full price of the certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
An overview of our Integral Sound Healing process & Working with Singing Bowls
Working With Crystal Singing Bowls & Tuning Forks in sound healing
Handheld Frame Drums and Percussion for healing & an introduction to Gongs
Learn how to work with your healing Voice to improve your wellness
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
Certified Course: 4-day Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Early Bird Price: $875 NZD ($262.50 deposit) until 2nd November 2023
- Full Price: $955 NZD ($286.50 deposit) from 3rd November 2023
- Workshop Only Price: $599 NZD ($180 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Kata at [email protected]
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About Your Teacher: Kata Mikecz
Kata’s professional background is Senior Admin which was always in connection with the service, she provided to clients, colleagues, and suppliers.
At a young age, she started to be interested in personal development, and she still has this passion. As part of this journey, in 2010 she came across with a Tibetan Singing Bowl sound healing course (Hangkapu Method), and the world of sounds, the endless opportunity for personal development and healing immediately captured her and she hasn’t stopped since then. She started with Tibetan Singing Bowls but now she has a good variety of instruments that she uses both with individual clients and groups. She has a strong connection with sounds and nature, which was always obvious to her.
She completed the Sound Healing Academy’s Multi-Instrumental Level 1 and Level 2 courses with individual clients and groups as well. Kata is now looking forward to joining SHA as an Associate Teacher in 2023.
She is compassionate, gentle, and non-judgemental. This approach lingers throughout her practice, let it be an individual or group session. She loves that with SHA, she found a method that is very gentle, and as deep and profound as the person is willing and ready to go. She loves the mutual relationship that empowers her clients and gives them the lead in their own journey.
Throughout her journey, she worked with children in groups and 1-2-1, pregnant women, Moon ceremonial circles, and people from all walks of life. She believes, if we treated those who come to Earthside and leave from there, with more love, dignity, and compassion, this World would be a better place.