Level 1 Foundations Of Integral Sound Healing
3 Days Workshop - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Friday 26th - Sunday 28th of January 2024
9:00am to 6:00pm each day
With Teacher Adrienne Smith
Shanti Sound, 8010 E. McDowell Rd., Suite 213, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 85257
Early Bird Discount - Save $51
Book the Full Certified Course between 27th October - 11th December 2023 for $669 USD instead of $720 USD
Learn how to offer sound healing with healing sounds!
Our world-class, intensive workshop and online learning centre provide:
1. An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
2. The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with 6 main instruments for sound healing:
- Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Crystal Singing Bowls
- Tuning Forks
- Drums & Percussion
- Your Healing Voice
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 to 1 sound healing sessions
- Small group ‘sound bath’ healing sessions
Dates: Friday 26th - Sunday 28th of January 2024
Times: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm each day
Location: Shanti Sound, 8010 E. McDowell Rd., Suite 213, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 85257
Our unique Integral Sound Healing method is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 Workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique Integral Sound Healing method!
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
About The Venue
Shanti Sound - A Sound Healing, Meditation and Holistic Event Space
Shanti Sound is located in downtown Scottsdale, Arizona, at the Northeast corner of Hayden Rd. and McDowell Rd.; conveniently located close to the Loop 101 East and 202 Red Mountain Freeway, and about 15 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport. The space is very close to numerous hotels, Air B & Bs, restaurants, shopping and attractions. We offer weekly group sound healing sessions, individual sessions, private group sessions, and collaborative events.
Featuring a 1,200 SF open area as well as a separate treatment room for individual therapies, we’ve created a beautiful space for this workshop.
Workshop Only Option SAVE $280!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
With this option, you will participate fully in everything during the workshop. You will not get access to any online learning resources or ongoing tutoring and support. You are also not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
The workshop-only option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $280 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Integral Sound Healing & Working with Tibetan Singing Bowls
Working with Crystal Singing Bowls & Tuning Forks in Sound Healing
Drums & Percussion for healing / Introduction to Gongs
Working with your Healing Voice for Health & Wellness
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
Certified Course: 3-day Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Super Early Bird Price: $611 USD (deposit $183.50) available until 23rd October 2023
- Early Bird: $669 (deposit $200.50) available from 24th October until 11th December 2023
- Full Price: $720 USD ($216 deposit) from 12th December 2023
- Workshop Only Price: $440 USD ($132 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please contact [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About Your Teacher: Adrienne Smith
Adrienne is a certified sound healing practitioner living in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Long committed to health and personal development, she has strong practices in yoga and running, healthy cooking, meditation and energy work.
In 2018, Adrienne took time away from her career in law and higher education and spent sixteen months traveling in Italy and New Zealand. She made wine, harvested olives, cooked at spiritual retreat centers, trekked to New Zealand’s many back-country huts, and just let her senses stretch out. She found freedom and in that space was called to a career in sound healing.
Adrienne gives 1-to-1 sessions in Santa Fe and Albuquerque. Her passion is using tuning forks, and she brings in other instruments such as singing bowls and chimes to help bring her clients into a state of balance. When Adrienne is not offering sessions you’ll find her getting to know New Mexico’s many hiking trails or playing the classical and flamenco guitar with like-minded musicians.