Level 1 Foundations Of Integral Sound Healing
3 Day Workshop - Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
Friday 8th - Sunday 10th March 2024
9:00am to 6:00pm each day
With Teacher Natalie Brown
Hands in Harmony, 1615 32nd Street NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 52402, USA
Early Bird Discount - Save $51
Book the Full Certified Course between 25th September 2023 and 22nd January 2024 for $669 USD instead of $720 USD
Learn how to offer sound healing with healing sounds!
Our intensive, world-class workshop and online learning centre provide:
1. An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process.
2. The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with 6 main instruments for sound healing:
- Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Crystal Singing Bowls
- Tuning Forks
- Drums & Percussion
- Your Healing Voice
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 to 1 sound healing sessions
- Small group ‘sound bath’ healing sessions
Dates: Friday 8th - Sunday 10th March 2024
Times: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm each day
Location: Hands in Harmony, 1615 32nd Street NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 52402, USA
Our unique Integral Sound Healing method is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 Workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique Integral Sound Healing method!
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
About the Venue
Hands in Harmony
1615 32nd St NE #3
From I-380 North: Take exit 22 off of I-380 North for 29th Street towards Glass Rd/32nd St, turn right onto 32nd Street, destination will be on the right.
From I-380 South: Take exit 22 off of I-380 South for 29th Street towards Glass Rd/32nd St, turn left onto 32nd Street, destination will be on the right.
The Eastern Iowa Airport is in Cedar Rapids and has non-stop flights to and from Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Las Vegas, Dallas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Orlando and other major airport hubs.
Accommodation is available very close to Hands in Harmony, there are also several grocery stores, shopping areas and natural food co-ops near the workshop location.
Cedar Rapids is home to the NewBo Cultural Area, unique restaurants and breweries, a live music and art scene, beautiful nature trails and parks, several museums, and is just 30 miles from the active and lively University of Iowa town, Iowa City.
Workshop Only Option SAVE $280!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
With this option, you will participate fully in everything during the workshop. You will not get access to any online learning resources or ongoing tutoring and support. You are also not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
The workshop-only option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $280 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Integral Sound Healing & Working with Tibetan Singing Bowls
Working with Crystal Singing Bowls & Tuning Forks in Sound Healing
Drums & Percussion for healing / Introduction to Gongs
Working with your Healing Voice for Health & Wellness
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
Certified Course: 3-day Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Super Early Bird Price: $611 USD (deposit $183.50) available until 24th September 2023
- Early Bird: $669.50 (deposit $200.50) available between 25th September 2023 and 22nd January 2024
- Full Price: $720 USD ($216 deposit) from 23rd January 2024
- Workshop-only Price: $440 USD ($132 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About Your Teacher: Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has traveled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years. She is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy. She completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India. She also has training and certifications in Reiki, craniosacral therapy, Qigong and acupressure.
Natalie's podcast, Sounds Heal Podcast, explores using sound for health and wellness with interviews of top innovators & practitioners in the field. It has been recognized as the #1 music therapy/sound therapy podcast on the web.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education & Training
- Advanced Level Certified Bio-Well Practitioner, 2022
- 200 Hour Qigong Certification with Shifu Michael Rindaldini, 2021.
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.