Level 1 Foundations Of Integral Sound Healing
4 Day Workshop - Port Washington, New York, USA
Saturday 3rd - Sunday 4th & Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th of February 2024
12pm to 7pm each day
With Teacher Catherine Besthoff
The Yoga Life, 939 Port Washington Blvd, Port Washington, New York, USA, 11050
Early Bird Discount - Save $51
Book the Full Certified Course between 22nd September and 12th December 2023 for $669 instead of $720
Learn how to offer sound healing with healing sounds!
Our intensive, world-class workshop and online learning centre provide:
1. An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with 6 main instruments for sound healing:
- Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Crystal Singing Bowls
- Tuning Forks
- Drums & Percussion
- Your Healing Voice
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 to 1 sound healing sessions
- Small group ‘sound bath’ healing sessions
Dates: Saturday 3rd - Sunday 4th & Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th of February 2024
Times: 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm each day
Our unique Integral Sound Healing method is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1Workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique integral sound healing method!
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
About The Venue
The Yoga Life is conveniently located just 18 miles from New York City. The Long Island Railroad (LIRR) is a 5-minute walk from the studio. Ample car parking is available in front of and behind the studio.
Hotel accommodations are available in Port Washington or in the neighbouring towns of Roslyn, Manhasset, or Great Neck.
Places to eat and drink in Port Washington will be provided. For questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact the Associate Teacher at [email protected]
Workshop Only Option SAVE $280!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
With this option, you will participate fully in everything during the workshop. You will not get access to any online learning resources or ongoing tutoring and support. You are also not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
The workshop-only option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $280 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Integral Sound Healing & Working with Tibetan Singing Bowls
Working with Crystal Singing Bowls & Tuning Forks in Sound Healing
Drums & Percussion for healing / Introduction to Gongs
Working with your Healing Voice for Health & Wellness
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
Certified Course: 4-day Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Super Early Bird: $611 (deposit $183.50) available until 21st September 2023
- Early Bird Price: $669 AUD ($200.50 deposit) available from 22nd September until 12th December 2023
- Full price: $720 AUD ($286.50 deposit) from 13th December 2023
- Workshop-only Price: $440 USD ($132 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Cathy at [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About Your Teacher: Catherine Besthoff
Cathy is currently a practicing certified Integral Sound Healer, Yoga Nidra Teacher, BioWell Practitioner, Reiki Master and 500-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher.
She is a Sound Healing Academy Associate Teacher, a Doctor of Public Health, and an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies in New York.
Her gentle client-centered approach offers accessible integrative wellness modalities in community and to those in need.
Within her healing arts practice, Cathy offers individual and group sound healing, gentle yoga, meditation, and energy-based Reiki practices designed to restore, balance, and activate the body’s natural healing abilities.
These holistic practices are rooted in Physics, Cymatics, Sound and Music Theory, and in the five elements of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine.