Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing
For Working 1-2-1 With Clients
4 Sessions - LIVE ONLINE
Friday, March 18, 2022: 5pm to 8pm Central Time, 6pm to 9pm Eastern, 3pm to 6pm Pacific
Saturday, March 19, 2022: 10am to 3pm Central Time, 11am to 4pm Eastern, 8am to 1pm Pacific
Sunday, March 20, 2022: 10am to 3pm Central Time, 11am to 4pm Eastern, 8am to 1pm Pacific
With Natalie Brown, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING FOR WORKING 1-2-1 WITH CLIENTS
- Healing is most profound and long-lasting when we adopt integral perspectives and practices.
- We draw on the Integral Medicine models of Amit Goswami, Ken Wilber, Marylin Schlitz and others.
- We work with sounds to facilitate healing in all 5 dimensions of consciousness: physical; emotional; mental; soul and spirit.
- Mindful awareness of outer and inner sounds creates a state of deep relaxation and peace.
- We also create the safe conditions for the release, integration and transformation of deeply suppressed, repressed and oppressed emotions that underlie most physical and mental health challenges facing our clients.
- Learn how to work as a professional sound healer working 1-2-1 with clients.
- Do the work you love, creating healing sounds!
- Join our next course blending an amazing 5-session live online workshop Intensive with world-class online learning, group coaching and personal tuition!
THE UNIQUE 10-STEP HEALING PROCESS
With sounds which transforms an ordinary sound healing session into one that is extra-ordinarily effective and transformative.
The quality of the relationship between you and your clients is critical to the success of the healing process.
Key musical concepts and techniques that enhance the healing process.
BALANCING THE BIOFIELD
How you can work with therapeutic instruments and your voice to correct distortions in the energy fields of your clients.
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
The 5 elements of consciousness: sprit, soul, mind, emotion and body can be integrated holistically with integral sound healing.
ASSESSING THE ENERGY FIELD
Making accurate assessments of the state of your clients’ energy fields – both physical and subtle.
Testimonials from Natalie's recent workshops
"Natalie has a wonderful approach to sharing her vast sound healing knowledge and experience. I highly recommend this workshop to anyone looking to dive into this world of sound!"
"I have had my level 1 in person training with Natalie and was excited to train with her. She was professional and made sure we all understood the content before moving forward in the class. She also made sure we had all the information we needed and continues to support us as well as encourage us."
What is a Live-Online Workshop course?
What will I need for the Live Online Workshop course?
How will the Live-Online workshops be taught?
More about Integral Sound Healing
Learn how to heal with different different types of tuning forks on and off the body of clients for healing and rejuvenation.
TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS
Learn to work effectively with Tibetan Singing Bowls to induce relaxation, a calm mind and to balance chakras.
CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS
Learn effective techniques for integral sound healing with Crystal Singing Bowls, including working with the healing effects of musical intervals and triads.
Learn how help yourself and others with your Healing Voice - humming, toning, chanting, mantras and more..!
RHYTHM AND DRUMS
Learn simple, effective techniques to help yourself and others with hand-held frame Drums, including heart / brain entrainment, and working with the Rhythms of elements and directions to balance the chakras.
Learn effective techniques for Integral Sound Healing with Gongs, both hand-held and on stands, using a variety of mallets and flumi.
4 Live Online Workshops + Online Learning Centre + 4 calls of Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate + 3 Bonus Gifts
Follow-up group call for questions, feedback, experiences since workshop to be arranged with participants.
Price: $1299 USD (deposit $390)
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Natalie:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (319) 530-7449
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later.
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
About your Teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has traveled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
She is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education and Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.