Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing
For Working 1-2-1 With Clients
5 Day Immersion
Thursday, April 7th - Monday, April 11th, 2022
Times: 9am - 6pm each day
The Om Shoppe and Spa, 4801 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231
With Natalie Brown, associate Teacher with the Sound Healing Academy
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING FOR WORKING 1-2-1 WITH CLIENTS
- Healing is most profound and long-lasting when we adopt integral perspectives and practices.
- We draw on the Integral Medicine models of Amit Goswami, Ken Wilber, Marylin Schlitz and others.
- We work with sounds to facilitate healing in all 5 dimensions of consciousness: physical; emotional; mental; soul and spirit.
- Mindful awareness of outer and inner sounds creates a state of deep relaxation and peace.
- We also create the safe conditions for the release, integration and transformation of deeply suppressed, repressed and oppressed emotions that underlie most physical and mental health challenges facing our clients.
- Learn how to work as a professional sound healer working 1-2-1 with clients.
- Do the work you love, creating healing sounds!
- Join our next course blending an amazing 5-Day Workshop Intensive with world-class online learning, group coaching and personal tuition!
THE UNIQUE 10-STEP HEALING PROCESS
With sounds which transforms an ordinary sound healing session into one that is extra-ordinarily effective and transformative.
The quality of the relationship between you and your clients is critical to the success of the healing process.
Key musical concepts and techniques that enhance the healing process.
BALANCING THE BIOFIELD
How you can work with therapeutic instruments and your voice to correct distortions in the energy fields of your clients.
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
The 5 elements of consciousness: sprit, soul, mind, emotion and body can be integrated holistically with integral sound healing.
ASSESSING THE ENERGY FIELD
Making accurate assessments of the state of your clients’ energy fields – both physical and subtle.
“Don’t think…just be! It doesn’t matter what you are looking for… you will find it in abundance in this workshop, covered in love. Natalie is a gifted teacher who imparts her knowledge with ease and grace.”
~ Elaine N. (October 2021)
“The growth, both personally and professionally that I have experienced through this Level 2 workshop, as well as Level 1, has been immense! Natalie is a very well spoken, clear, kind and knowledgeable instructor. The course material is also very well put together so that when followed, each participant will have everything need to be a proficient sound healer.”
~ Peggy R. (October 2021)
“First off, Natalie is the best teacher by far. Her grounding presence, her ease with explanation of process is extraordinary! I love learning new techniques and she makes it so easy to hear and receive! I also love the energy of the Om Shoppe too.”
~ Elyce G. (October 2021)
“Natalie is a Star. So much passion, knowledge and wisdom. It’s been a true and very humbling experience. It is amazing to attain this information so I can help others begin their own healing journey so that collectively each person can raise the vibration of Mother Earth and bring about change for All of the Greater Good. Love, Light and Peace. Thank you so much Natalie.”
~ Kelly H. (October 2021)
“Outstanding, mystical, sacred experience! Level 2 is going to propel me into the next dimension of work with my clients. I liked everything but mostly the instructor, Natalie Brown.”
~ Kat U. (October 2021)
“I highly recommend this course. It is so in depth. I really love the protocols. I love meeting like-minds. I love the practice sessions!”
~ Elizabeth C. (October 2021)
More about Integral Sound Healing
Learn how to heal with different different types of tuning forks on and off the body of clients for healing and rejuvenation.
TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS
Learn to work effectively with Tibetan Singing Bowls to induce relaxation, a calm mind and to balance chakras.
CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS
Learn effective techniques for integral sound healing with Crystal Singing Bowls, including working with the healing effects of musical intervals and triads.
Learn how help yourself and others with your Healing Voice - humming, toning, chanting, mantras and more..!
RHYTHM AND DRUMS
Learn simple, effective techniques to help yourself and others with hand-held frame Drums, including heart / brain entrainment, and working with the Rhythms of elements and directions to balance the chakras.
Learn effective techniques for Integral Sound Healing with Gongs, both hand-held and on stands, using a variety of mallets and flumi.
Dates: Thursday 7th - Monday 11th April, 2022
Times: 9am to 6pm each day.
Location: The Om Shoppe and Spa, 4801 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 - www.theomshoppe.com
5-day Workshop + Online Learning Center + Coaching & Mentoring + Webinar Recordings + Assessment & Certificate + 2 bonus gifts:
Early Bird cost: $1599 (until 24th February 2022)
Book now for a 20% deposit: $320
It is possible to pay the balance of the fee in installments, by arrangement with Natalie.
From 25th February 2022, the total cost will be $1999, ($399 Deposit)
The course fee does not include accommodation or meals. We are happy to provide details of local places to stay and eat
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Natalie:
Email: [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later.
Book now with a deposit of $320.
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
About your teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has traveled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
She is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education and Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.