Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing
For Working 1-2-1 With Clients
5 Day Immersion
Thursday, October 14th - Monday, October 18th, 2021.
Times: 9am - 6pm each day
The Om Shoppe and Spa, 4801 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231
With Natalie Brown, associate Teacher with the Sound Healing Academy
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING FOR WORKING 1-2-1 WITH CLIENTS
- Healing is most profound and long-lasting when we adopt integral perspectives and practices.
- We draw on the Integral Medicine models of Amit Goswami, Ken Wilber, Marylin Schlitz and others.
- We work with sounds to facilitate healing in all 5 dimensions of consciousness: physical; emotional; mental; soul and spirit.
- Mindful awareness of outer and inner sounds creates a state of deep relaxation and peace.
- We also create the safe conditions for the release, integration and transformation of deeply suppressed, repressed and oppressed emotions that underlie most physical and mental health challenges facing our clients.
- Learn how to work as a professional sound healer working 1-2-1 with clients.
- Do the work you love, creating healing sounds!
- Join our next course blending an amazing 5-Day Workshop Intensive with world-class online learning, group coaching and personal tuition!
THE UNIQUE 10-STEP HEALING PROCESS
With sounds which transforms an ordinary sound healing session into one that is extra-ordinarily effective and transformative.
The quality of the relationship between you and your clients is critical to the success of the healing process.
Key musical concepts and techniques that enhance the healing process.
BALANCING THE BIOFIELD
How you can work with therapeutic instruments and your voice to correct distortions in the energy fields of your clients.
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
The 5 elements of consciousness: sprit, soul, mind, emotion and body can be integrated holistically with integral sound healing.
ASSESSING THE ENERGY FIELD
Making accurate assessments of the state of your clients’ energy fields – both physical and subtle.
Testimonials from Natalie's October 2020 workshop
"Level 2 Sound Healing workshop is a must! Level 1 was amazing but Level 2 felt life changing. Everything really came full circle for me after this training. Natalie does such an incredible job of demonstrating & explaining the material in this training. The material, experiences, and instructor left me feeling so confident & excited to work one on one with clients & their specific needs. I am so full of gratitude for finding the Om Shoppe, Natalie & The Sound Healing Academy."
"Natalie is amazing, knowledgable, genuine and an excellent teacher! This program surpassed all of my expectations. I highly recommend Natalie as well as the entire team at the Sound Healing Academy."
"Natalie is such a great teacher. She makes the difficult understandable, is exceedingly knowledgeable, patient, encourages, supports... she truly makes this course. The wonderful thing about the workshop model is meeting fellow students on a similar course. I learned so much from their experience and understanding. AND - as always, the Om Shoppe is a peaceful, serene, joyful venue with loving and supportive people ever ready to help."
"Natalie is an awesome teacher! Her calming presence is what I like the best! Any question asked of her was answered with such love & patience & I appreciate that so much. I learned so much & I am so excited to take this back home to practice. I can't wait to dive into the modules to learn more. I loved interacting with all of the other participants, it's fun to learn from them as well."
"Excellent workshop! I would highly recommend. Detailed information with hands on experience. Each topic is covered with depth and love. You leave here with the comfort of knowledge and the tools to move ahead. Natalie is extraordinary! She teaches with passion, is kind, grounded and very versed in all sound topics."
"This workshop allowed me to gain more confidence through hands-on experience. I enjoyed all the tips and tricks. The Q & As and Natalie's teaching style. This whole 5 days was absolutely amazing and enlightening."
"Love Natalie and all of her skills and knowledge and willingness to share. I feel so inspired to continue on. Thank you."
"The demonstrations, hands on practice and space to ask questions are invaluable. Natalie has such a gentle energy and is able to explain things that translate well into practical application."
"This was an excellent workshop. Natalie is such a great teacher. She allows us the space to be open so we can follow the sound. She is excellent at breaking down each step and then putting it all together. I like the hands on practice and getting to know the other students, love the lecture piece and then the practice."
"I had the most wonderful time the last 5 days. Natalie is an amazing teacher and her love for this work shows through her teaching skills."
"This workshop is brilliantly designed to take the student through the entire process. The spacing of the practice and the transformation/feedback/co-creation with the student/practitioner relationships allow you to go through a healing shift so you will understand the emotional commitment and rewards involved. I was able to start seeing how I can work with people and everything took shape for the first time."
More about Integral Sound Healing
Learn how to heal with different different types of tuning forks on and off the body of clients for healing and rejuvenation.
TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS
Learn to work effectively with Tibetan Singing Bowls to induce relaxation, a calm mind and to balance chakras.
CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS
Learn effective techniques for integral sound healing with Crystal Singing Bowls, including working with the healing effects of musical intervals and triads.
Learn how help yourself and others with your Healing Voice - humming, toning, chanting, mantras and more..!
RHYTHM AND DRUMS
Learn simple, effective techniques to help yourself and others with hand-held frame Drums, including heart / brain entrainment, and working with the Rhythms of elements and directions to balance the chakras.
Learn effective techniques for Integral Sound Healing with Gongs, both hand-held and on stands, using a variety of mallets and flumi.
Dates: Thursday 14th - Monday 18th October, 2021
Times: 9am to 6pm each day.
Location: The Om Shoppe and Spa, 4801 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 - www.theomshoppe.com
5-day Workshop + Online Learning Center + Coaching & Mentoring + Webinar Recordings + Assessment & Certificate + 2 bonus gifts:
Book now for a 20% deposit: $399
It is possible to pay the balance of the fee in installments, by arrangement with Natalie.
Total cost will be $1999, ($399 Deposit)
The course fee does not include accommodation or meals. We are happy to provide details of local places to stay and eat
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Natalie:
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later.
Book now with a deposit of $399.
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
About your teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has traveled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
She is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education and Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.