Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing
For Working With Groups
5 Day Workshop - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Wednesday 31st January – Sunday 4th February 2024
9:00am to 5:00pm each day
With Teacher Adrienne Smith
Shanti Sound, 8010 E. McDowell Rd., Suite 213, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 85257
Early Bird Discount - Save $96.50
Book the Full Certified Course between 6th October 2023 - 16th December 2023 for $2058.50 instead of $2155
With this course, you get a structured online learning process both before and after the 5-day in-person workshop
On this 12 month course you'll learn how to give relaxing sound baths, gong baths, sound meditations, sound yoga, sound healing ceremonies and more!
You'll learn how to work both solo (on your own) and with others in small teams, using acoustic sounds and recorded music.
We cover how to work with healing sounds in 10 different types of group events:
- Public Sound Baths, Sound Journeys & Sound Meditations with Gongs, Singing Bowls, Drums, Voice and other easy-to-play instruments
- Yoga & Meditation Classes / Retreats
- Teachers and Students (Education Groups)
- Corporate / Other Organisations
- Transformational Ceremonies & Rituals
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (staff, service users, carers)
- Pregnancy (pre and post natal)
- Palliative Care (Cancer Support)
- Elderly / Dementia Care (staff, service users, carers)
- Fairs and Festivals, for example MIND, BODY, SPIRIT events
Start date: Wednesday 10th January 2024 with access to online learning centre for this Level 2 Course
Live group coaching
A 1 hour Group Coaching Call at 7:00pm BEFORE the in-person workshop on Monday 8th January 2024
Dates: Wednesday 31st January – Sunday 4th February 2024
Times: 9:00am to 5:00pm each day
Location: Shanti Sound, 8010 E. McDowell Rd., Suite 213, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA 85257
Post workshop live group coaching
There will be four (4) additional Zoom calls AFTER the in-person workshop with dates and times to be arranged between the Teacher and students.
Please note that both the Certified Workshop Course and the Workshop Only version are only available to people who have taken a Certified Level 1 Workshop or Online Course.
About The Venue
Shanti Sound - A Sound Healing, Meditation and Holistic Event Space
Shanti Sound is a sound healing meditation and holistic event space, offering individual and group sound healing sessions, and collaborative events.
Shanti Sound is located in downtown Scottsdale at the Northeast corner of Hayden Rd. and McDowell Rd., close to the Loop 101 East and 202 Red Mountain Freeway.
It is just 10 minutes away from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and is close to many restaurants and the Botanical Garden.
Who Is This Course For?
This Group Sound Healing course is one of our most popular courses.
This course appeals to holistic health practitioners, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians and singers, psychotherapists and other health-care practitioners.
It is packed full of knowledge, skills and techniques to enable you to build an exciting and diverse portfolio of group sound healing sessions.
You’ll be able to successfully launch and develop an effective group sound healing service with multiple income streams.
The prerequisite for taking this Level 2 course is that you have completed one of our Certified Level 1 courses (either entirely on line or with a workshop). Alternatively, you can join this course if you have completed a similar level of prior training with another academy / college. You will need to send us a copy of your Certificate.
MULTIPLE TYPES OF GROUPS
By working with multiple groups, you can generate diverse income streams for a richly abundant life with healing sounds.
A critical success for sound healing is the relationship quality you hold with the people in your groups.
Learn how to apply a wide variety of key musical concepts and techniques, so you can enhance your healing process step by step.
BALANCING BIO-ENERGY FIELDS
Correcting distortions in the bio-energy fields of people in your groups is essential for positive healing outcomes.
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
The 5 elements of consciousness: spirit, soul, mind, emotion, body can be integrated with sound healing.
Workshop Only Option: SAVE $1,356 USD!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, zoom calls, or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the 'workshop only,' without certification. This is available for just $799 USD ($240 deposit). This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma in Sound Healing.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $1,356 USD on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
5-day Workshop + 5 Zoom Calls + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Webinar Recordings + Assessment & Certificate + 2 Bonus Gifts
- Super Early Bird Price: $1881.5 USD ($564.50 deposit) before 6th October
- Early Bird Price: $2058.50 USD ($617.50 deposit) between 6th October 2023 - 16th December 2023
- Full Price: $2,155 USD ($646.50 deposit) from 17th December 2023
- Workshop Only Price: $799 USD (deposit $240)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Adrienne at [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
THE POPULARITY OF SOUND HEALING
About Your Teacher: Adrienne Smith
Adrienne is a certified sound healing practitioner living in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Long committed to health and personal development, she has strong practices in yoga and running, healthy cooking, meditation and energy work.
In 2018, Adrienne took time away from her career in law and higher education and spent sixteen months traveling in Italy and New Zealand. She made wine, harvested olives, cooked at spiritual retreat centers, trekked to New Zealand’s many back-country huts, and just let her senses stretch out. She found freedom and in that space was called to a career in sound healing.
Adrienne gives 1-to-1 sessions in Santa Fe and Albuquerque. Her passion is using tuning forks, and she brings in other instruments such as singing bowls and chimes to help bring her clients into a state of balance. When Adrienne is not offering sessions you’ll find her getting to know New Mexico’s many hiking trails or playing the classical and flamenco guitar with like-minded musicians.