Foundations in Sound Healing with Rhythm and Drums
Thursday 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th February, 2022
Times: 7pm to 9pm GMT each day
With Morag Wylie, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
You can book on either the fully certified workshop course (including online learning and tutoring) or just the workshop only. Click here for more details about the workshop only option.
Learn how to give sound healing, sound therapy and vibrational sound massage with rhythm and drums!
Our world-class workshop intensive and online learning centre provide:
An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with Rhythm and Drums for sound healing, including:
- Introduction to drums
- Foundations of Sound healing with rhythm and drums
- Overview of more advanced techniques
- Main directions in shamanic healing with drums
- How to balance chakras with a drum
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 on 1 sound healing sessions
Who is this for?
This 4-session live online workshop takes you on a deep dive into sound healing with rhythm and drums and is ideal for people at all levels of training, skill and experience.
This course is ideal for:
Holistic therapists and healers, bodyworkers, energy medicine practitioners, psychotherapists, counsellors, nurses, doctors, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians, plus anyone else wanting to work with healing sounds.
There are 2 options for this workshop - the "Full Certified course" and the "Workshop only" option.
So, which is right for you?
FULL CERTIFIED COURSE
This option is ideal for you if you are:
- new to sound healing with rhythm and drums and you want to get certified. This workshop course will take you quickly through the foundations and onto more advanced skills and techniques. When you complete the workbook following the workshop, you will receive a Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Integral Sound Healing with Rhythm and Drums
- interested in becoming a professional sound healer - a Level 1 Foundation Certificate allows you to join one of our Level 2 Diplomas and become a certified professional sound healer
This option is ideal for you if you are:
- new to Sound Healing and just want a taste of working with rhythm and drums (with the option to upgrade to a full certified course at any time)
- taking (or have already taken) our Level 1 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, and want to learn advanced rhythm and drums skills and techniques not covered in that course
- taking (or have already taken) our Level 2 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, you will have the opportunity to refresh and practice the advanced rhythm and drums skills and techniques that are covered in that course, and use this workshop to count as a completed module in your Level 2 Diploma
Please also read the section near the bottom of this page titled "Existing Students - Important information".
Dates: Thursday 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th February, 2022
Times: 7pm to 9pm GMT each day.
Venue: Live online, via zoom
Our unique integral sound healing is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 Rhythm and Drums workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique integral method for working with your voice.
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
Workshop-only Option SAVE £211!
Our courses also all have a "workshop-only" option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study & practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the Workshop Only, without Certification. This is available for just £99 (£30 deposit) and open to everyone. This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the "Workshop experience"
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma in Sound Healing.
- Level 2 students who want to take a deep-dive into Sound Healing with Rhythm and Drums.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save £211 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
- Overview: sound healing with drums for one-on-one sessions and with groups, such as retreats; sound meditations; sound baths etc
- Benefits of sound healing with drums
- Working with connection and intention
- Grounding using drum and other percussion tools
- Simple rhythmic drum patterns to entrain the heart and brain to relax
- Inducing deep states through rhythmic trance induction
- Space clearing
- The Medicine Wheel and the Four Directions
- Balancing the chakras with drum rhythms
- Practice giving and receiving rhythmic drum healing
- Variations in drum rhythms
- Shamanic Journeying
EXISTING STUDENTS - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT WILL I NEED FOR THE LIVE-ON LINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
WHAT IS A LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
HOW WILL THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE BE TAUGHT?
- Full certified workshop price £310 (£93 deposit)
- Workshop only £99 (£30 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Morag:
Email: morag.wyli[email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About your Teacher: Morag Wylie
Morag is a sound healing practitioner based in Central Scotland. She runs regular courses for the Sound Healing Academy.
She became interested in complementary therapies nearly 30 years ago after being diagnosed with ME/CFS. Over the years she explored many therapies on her journey back to health and became interested in sound healing for the deep relaxation and extra energy it brought her.
She has a deep personal understanding of what it’s like to live with a long-term chronic health condition and is able to empathize with clients who feel stuck.
She currently works both online via Zoom and in-person (when COVID restrictions permit) offering:
- Level 1 Multi and Single Instruments Courses with the Sound Healing Academy
- 1 to 1 sessions in Integral Sound Healing
- Regular sound baths
- Drumming and chanting circles
- Activities for community groups
- Laughter yoga sessions
- Transformational Breath groups and 1 to 1s
She has also been a Certified Transformational Breath® Facilitator since 2009 and a Laughter Yoga Teacher since 2015. She believes that learning should be fun and loves to empower people to take charge of their own lives.
People describe Morag as a great teacher who is friendly, approachable and able to make complex ideas easy to understand:
- “Thank you so much for all your help, you really make it a joy to learn about Tibetan bowls and make it easy to understand for someone with zero musical background. I was worried I would get lost in translation but you have explained everything clearly and concisely."
- "Thank you so much for making it a safe and welcoming space and for everything we have learned; you have skillfully guided us with our drums.”