Sound Healing With Tibetan Singing Bowls
Thursdays - 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of June, 2021
Times: 7pm to 9pm each day
With Morag Wylie, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
Who is this workshop course for?
This 4-session workshop takes you on a deep dive into sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls and is ideal for people at all levels of training, skill and experience.
This course is ideal for:
Holistic therapists and healers, bodyworkers, energy medicine practitioners, psychotherapists, counsellors, nurses, doctors, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians, plus anyone else wanting to work with healing sounds.
When booking, please choose from the 2 Options below:
OPTION 1 - CERTIFIED ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE
This is ideal for both beginners and experienced students. If you are new to sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls, this workshop course will take you quickly through the foundations and onto more advanced skills and techniques.
If you have some experience of sound healing, including if you’ve done one of our Level 1 courses, and you wish to dive deeper into this instrument, then this course is also perfect for you too. With this option you also get access to our online video tutorials and coaching from your tutor after the workshop.
Your tutor will also give you personal feedback on your complete workbook. See the “What the course includes” below for more information.
When you complete the workbook following the workshop, you will receive a Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Integral Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls.
OPTION 2 - WORKSHOP ONLY
You can attend the Live Online workshop, but will not get any access to the online content; you will also not get any coaching and you will not get a certificate.
This option is ideal for either beginners who just want to have a taste of what Sound Healing is about (with an option to upgrade to a fully certified course at a later date) or more experienced students who want to dive more deeply into this instrument.
To join this workshop course, please select one option from the choices below:-
- Overview of Tibetan (Himalayan) signing bowls
- Benefits of working with Tibetan singing bowls
- Tapping techniques with different mallets
- How to make a bowl sing beautifully
- Working with the bowls for a self-treatment
- Working with singing bowls OFF the body to facilitate healing in the bio-sound field
- Working with singing bowls ON the body to give a vibration sound massage
- Advanced Tibetan singing bowl skills and techniques
- Balancing energy in the chakras
- How to work with the healing effects of musical intervals with Tibetan bowls - harmonising and releasing techniques
- Creating sound healing sessions for working with both 1-2-1 with clients and with groups
- How to complete the Level 1 workbook
- How to create sound healing sessions to help people de-stress and relax with Tibetan singing bowls
What you need to do and the timeframe
What the course includes
What we will cover on the Course
What you will need for the Live-Online Workshop Course
Morag is a sound healing practitioner based in Central Scotland. She offers 1 to 1 sessions in Integral Sound Healing in Falkirk and runs regular sound journeys in both Falkirk and Glasgow. She also travels out to community groups to run sound baths, laughter yoga and meditation sessions. She became interested in complementary therapies nearly 30 years ago after being diagnosed with ME/CFS.
Over the years she explored many therapies on her journey back to health and became interested in sound healing for the deep relaxation and extra energy it brought her. She has a deep understanding of what it’s like to live with a long-term chronic health condition and is able to empathise with clients who feel stuck.
Morag has also been a Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator for over 10 years and a Laughter Yoga Teacher who trains laughter yoga leaders. She believes that learning should be fun and loves to empower people to take charge of their own lives.