Sound Healing With Tibetan Singing Bowls
Wed. 7th, 14th and 21st of April
Times: 7pm to 9pm each day
With Simone Meschnig, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
Who is this workshop course for?
This 3-session workshop takes you on a deep dive into sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls and is ideal for people at all levels of training, skill and experience.
This course is ideal for:
Holistic therapists and healers, bodyworkers, energy medicine practitioners, psychotherapists, counsellors, nurses, doctors, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians, plus anyone else wanting to work with healing sounds.
When booking, please choose from the 2 Options below:
OPTION 1 - CERTIFIED ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE
This is ideal for both beginners and experienced students. If you are new to sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls, this workshop course will take you quickly through the foundations and onto more advanced skills and techniques.
If you have some experience of sound healing, including if you’ve done one of our Level 1 courses, and you wish to dive deeper into this instrument, then this course is also perfect for you too. With this option you also get access to our online video tutorials and coaching from your tutor after the workshop.
Your tutor will also give you personal feedback on your complete workbook. See the “What the course includes” below for more information.
When you complete the workbook following the workshop, you will receive a Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Integral Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls.
OPTION 2 - WORKSHOP ONLY
You can attend the Live Online workshop, but will not get any access to the online content; you will also not get any coaching and you will not get a certificate.
This option is ideal for either beginners who just want to have a taste of what Sound Healing is about (with an option to upgrade to a fully certified course at a later date) or more experienced students who want to dive more deeply into this instrument.
To join this workshop course, please select one option from the choices below:-
- Overview of Tibetan (Himalayan) signing bowls
- Benefits of working with Tibetan singing bowls
- Tapping techniques with different mallets
- How to make a bowl sing beautifully
- Working with the bowls for a self-treatment
- Working with singing bowls OFF the body to facilitate healing in the bio-sound field
- Working with singing bowls ON the body to give a vibration sound massage
- Advanced Tibetan singing bowl skills and techniques
- Balancing energy in the chakras
- How to work with the healing effects of musical intervals with Tibetan bowls - harmonising and releasing techniques
- Creating sound healing sessions for working with both 1-2-1 with clients and with groups
- How to complete the Level 1 workbook
- How to create sound healing sessions to help people de-stress and relax with Tibetan singing bowls
What you need to do and the timeframe
What the course includes
What we will cover on the Course
What you will need for the Live-Online Workshop Course
About your teacher: Simone Meschnig
Simone Meschnig has a Diploma in Sound Therapy and is an Associate Teacher with the Sound Healing Academy.
Simone’s Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified Sound Therapist (covers working 1-2-1 with Clients and with Groups)
- Certified in Shamanic Medicine Energy Therapy
- Certified in Leading singing and chanting circles
- Certified Hatha Yoga instructor, and over 15 years of practice in both Austria and Ireland
- Certified Meditation instructor
- Master’s Degree in Art History
- Sound Meditation Training in Germany
- Laughter Yoga Leader since 2010
- Active member of the Shamanic Community
- Reiki 1
Her intention is to create a safe space where participants can allow themselves to completely relax while she mindfully guides them through their healing journey of sound. Every participant receives the feeling of being enveloped in sound and vibration. Simone practises sound therapy in her beautiful space called Sound Oasis, a name lovingly inspired by her clients.
Simone feels moved to allow sound work to touch all areas of her life, and supports others on their own paths in doing so as well. Deeply inspired by the sound work practiced on the Diploma course, she integrates the sounds of her instruments and voice in her own creative way into other fields she is passionate about such as yoga, meditation, laughter yoga and runes yoga. Even her art and her dancing have been touched creatively by sound work.
Over the years her sound work has become an integral part of nutrition retreats, inspiring women’s workshops and holistic festivals. In addition, Simone weaves sound work into the yoga and meditation retreats that she runs in Ireland, Croatia and Austria.
Simone had her first profound sound experience at the age of 12 without really being aware of the healing power of sound at all. After an argument with her mother and feeling very angry, she hid in the attic of the house. There she found an old lamp with metal spiral strings on it. She started playing the strings and was carried away by the mystical sounds. After playing for 15 minutes she had completely calmed down, felt relaxed and happy again. In this moment, she promised herself that when she grew up she would share her magical sound secrets with the world.
Simone originally is from Austria and moved to Dublin, Ireland in 2008. Over the years she has completed a number of Yoga and Meditation Teacher qualifications in Austria, Germany and Ireland.
In 2013, she began developing and offering sound meditation workshops. Her joy pulled her into deeper levels of research on Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks, and other sound healing methods. Over the years she composed and defined her sound meditation practices. She now leads flourishing sound meditations and sound baths in and around Dublin on a monthly basis. Every sound bath is a unique experience: they are inspired by different qualities such as the elements, mantra chants, loving kindness and much more.