Level 1 Foundations of Integral Sound Healing
4 Day Workshop - Brighton, UK
Friday 23th - Monday 26th February 2024
With Siobhan Swider
Purple Turtle Therapy Studio, Dunstall Hill, Old Slipper Baths, Barrack Yard, North Road, BN1 1YA, Brighton, UK
Learn how to offer sound healing with healing sounds!
Our intensive, world-class workshop and online learning centre provide:
1. An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
2. The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with 6 main instruments for sound healing:
- Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Crystal Singing Bowls
- Tuning Forks
- Drums & Percussion
- Your Healing Voice
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 to 1 sound healing sessions
- Small group ‘sound bath’ healing sessions
Dates: Friday 23rd - Monday 26th February 2024
- Friday 23rd: 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday 24th: 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Sunday 25th: 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Monday 26th: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Venue: Purple Turtle Therapy Studio, Dunstall Hill, Old Slipper Baths, Barrack Yard, North Road, 1st floor, BN1 1YA, Brighton, UK
Our unique Integral Sound Healing method is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 Workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique Integral Sound Healing method!
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that are dear to your heart.
About The Venue
Purple Turtle Therapy Studio, Old Slipper Baths, Barrack Yard, North Road, Brighton, UK, BN1 1YA
The Studio is in the heart of the very vibrant Brighton Lanes, close to all the lovely shops and restaurants. It is also an easy walk to the seafront. There is one flight stairs for access into the building.
Brighton mainline station is a 10 min walk to the Purple Turtle Therapy Studio.
There are many rooms on air bnb and many hotels to choose from that vary in price.
Expedia, Kayak and lastminute have plenty of options to choose accommodation from.
There is also a Travelodge in the centre.
If you are driving to Brighton, please think of pre-booking your parking which saves you money - yourparkingspace.co.uk
Workshop Only Option SAVE £200!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
With this option, you will participate fully in everything during the workshop. You will not get access to any online learning resources or ongoing tutoring and support. You are also not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
The workshop-only option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save £200 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Learn the foundations of Integral Sound Healing & working with Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
Learn how to work with Crystal Singing Bowls & Tuning Forks in Sound Healing
Learn how to work with hand-held Frame Drums, Percussion and Gongs
Learn how to work with your healing Voice for health and wellness
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
Certified Course: 4-day Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Full Price: £525 (£157.50 deposit)
- Workshop Only Price: £325 (£97.50 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Siobhan at [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About Your Teacher: Siobhan Swider
Siobhan is a freelance professional harpist and sound practitioner and has had many opportunities performing around the world in beautiful iconic venues such as Royal Albert Hall, Hollywood Bowl, Sydney Opera House.
She has studied sound therapy and healing at the Peter Hess institute in Andalusia, Spain, where she qualified in sound massage and gong.
Siobhan also trained at The Sound Healing Academy in the UK.
She is a trained vinyasa yoga teacher as well as a yin and restorative yoga teacher.
She has studied and trained at the University Of Michigan and is a qualified acupuncturist.
She loves sharing the pure and potent sounds from the Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls (made from many different gemstones, metals and minerals from the earth and beyond) in sound healing sessions alongside with the healing sounds of her harp and the gong.
She is continuing her mentoring with the incredible Ashana to go deeper into the practices of sound healing, and feels grateful to have witnessed so many people experience profound healing from sound vibrations and frequencies!