This course provides you with a unique opportunity to learn the knowledge, skills and techniques for working effectively with healing sounds to positively correct imbalances in the functioning of clients' autonomic nervous system (ANS).
The ANS is our body's primary control center. With its two main divisions, the sympathetic and the parasympathetic nervous system (or vagus), the ANS represents a superordinate control center in the body.
It controls and regulates subordinate processes and all vital functions, including blood pressure, respiratory rate, heart rate, immune system, endocrine system, digestive system, energy supply, etc.
Therefore, by working appropriately to correct the functioning of the ANS, we can help our clients to heal a wide range of physical, emotional and mental health challenges.
Purchase now and get instant access to this course
What you'll learn on this course:-
- the basic science of the ANS
- how sound affects the functioning of the ANS
- effective sound healing techniques to improve the functioning of the ANS
What you'll get when you join this course:-
- access to our our online learning portal with video tutorials, PDF downloads, assessment charts, case study forms and other great learning resources
- Opportunity to join our Facebook international support group, share experiences, view livestreams and have questions answered in our global sound healing community
Join now and save $150 on the normal price.
This offer expires September 30th 2020