Sound Healing Practitioner - Susan Chaney - Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
Susan is a native of Montana, raised in Livingston just north of Yellowstone National Park. Growing up in close connection to nature, Susan was immersed in the rhythms of nature. Wanting to know more about our own inner connection to the cosmos, each other and how we develop self-understanding she completed her BA in Psychology and Spirituality from Antioch University, in Seattle, WA in 2007. A life-long interest in fairy tales and mythology and the wisdom behind the stories led her to obtain her Doctor of Philosophy in Mythological Studies with an emphasis in Depth Psychology in 2016 from Pacifica Graduate Institute in Carpenteria, CA. Her desire to understand the somatics of expanding our consciousness, led her to further her studies in shamanism, ecstatic trance, and vibrational therapeutics.
Susan is a certified sound therapy practitioner and shamanic practitioner, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, who understands that the stories we live by along our life’s journey may take us to a place that reveals the patterns in our lives no longer serve us. Through the desire to change and heal we have the opportunity to reclaim our authentic self.
What better way to do that than aligning to the rhythmic sounds of who we are at the core?
Additional Training and Education
- Shamanism & Personal Transformation
- Ritual Postures Initiatory Training
- Harner Shamanic Counseling Training
- Shamanic Extraction Healing Training
- Shamanic Journeying, Power, and Healing
- Shamanism, Dying, and Beyond
- Advanced Practitioner Training-Energy, Breath, and Chakras
- Neuro-Linguistic Master Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapy
- NLP Life Coach, TimeLine Coach & Regression Specialist
Level 1 Certified: Integral Sound Healing With Tuning Forks
Level 2 Practitioner Diploma: Integral Sound Healing With Tuning Forks