Foundations in Sound Healing with Rhythm and Drums
Wednesday 26th October &
Wednesday 2nd & 9th November, 2022
Times: 7.00pm to 9.30pm GMT +1 each day
EST/EDT: 2-4.30pm / PST/PDT: 11am-1.30pm / CDT: 1pm-3.30pm
With Simone Meschnig, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
You can book on either the fully certified workshop course (including online learning and tutoring) or just the workshop only. Click here for more details about the workshop only option.
Learn how to give sound healing, sound therapy and vibrational sound massage with Rhythm and Drums!
Our world-class workshop intensive and online learning centre provide:
An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with Rhythm and Drums for sound healing, including:
- Introduction to drums
- Foundations of Sound healing with rhythm and drums
- Overview of more advanced techniques
- Main directions in shamanic healing with drums
- How to balance chakras with a drum
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 on 1 sound healing sessions
Who is this for?
This 3-session LIVE ONLINE workshop takes you on a deep dive into sound healing with Rhythm and Drums and is ideal for people at all levels of training, skill and experience.
This course is ideal for:
Holistic therapists and healers, bodyworkers, energy medicine practitioners, psychotherapists, counsellors, nurses, doctors, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians, plus anyone else wanting to work with healing sounds.
There are 2 options for this workshop - the "Full Certified course" and the "Workshop only" option.
So, which is right for you?
FULL CERTIFIED COURSE
This option is ideal for you if you are:
- New to sound healing with rhythm and drums and you want to get certified. This workshop course will take you quickly through the foundations and onto more advanced skills and techniques. When you complete the workbook following the workshop, you will receive a Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Integral Sound Healing with Rhythm and Drums
- Interested in becoming a professional sound healer - a Level 1 Foundation Certificate allows you to join one of our Level 2 Diplomas and become a certified professional sound healer
This option is ideal for you if you are:
- New to Sound Healing and just want a taste of working with Rhythm and Drums (with the option to upgrade to a full certified course at any time)
- Taking (or have already taken) our Level 1 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, and want to learn advanced Rhythm and Drums skills and techniques not covered in that course
- Taking (or have already taken) our Level 2 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, you will have the opportunity to refresh and practice the advanced Rhythm and Drums skills and techniques that are covered in that course, and use this workshop to count as a completed module in your Level 2 Diploma
Please also read the section near the bottom of this page titled "Existing Students - Important information".
Dates: Wednesday 26th October & Wednesday 2nd & 9th November, 2022
Times: 7.00pm to 9.30pm GMT +1 each day (EST/EDT: 2-4.30pm / PST/PDT: 11am-1.30pm / CDT: 1pm-3.30pm)
Venue: Live online, via Zoom
Our unique integral sound healing is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 Rhythm and Drums workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique integral method for working with your voice.
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
Workshop-only Option SAVE €255!
Our courses also all have a "workshop-only" option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study & practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the Workshop Only, without Certification. This is available for just €115 (€34,50 deposit) and open to everyone. This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the "Workshop experience"
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma in Sound Healing.
- Level 2 students who want to take a deep-dive into Sound Healing with Rhythm and Drums.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save €255 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
- Overview: sound healing with drums for one-on-one sessions and with groups, such as retreats; sound meditations; sound baths etc
- Benefits of sound healing with drums
- Working with connection and intention
- Grounding using drum and other percussion tools
- Simple rhythmic drum patterns to entrain the heart and brain to relax
- Inducing deep states through rhythmic trance induction
- Space clearing
- The Medicine Wheel and the Four Directions
- Balancing the chakras with drum rhythms
- Practice giving and receiving rhythmic drum healing
- Variations in drum rhythms
- Shamanic Journeying
EXISTING STUDENTS - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT WILL I NEED FOR THE LIVE-ON LINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
WHAT IS A LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
HOW WILL THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE BE TAUGHT?
3-Session LIVE ONLINE workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment + Personal Feedback + Level 1 Certificate
- Full certified workshop price €370 (€111 deposit)
- Workshop only €115 (€34,50 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Simone:
Email: [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About your Teacher: Simone Meschnig
Simone Meschnig has a Diploma in Sound Therapy and is an Associate Teacher with the Sound Healing Academy since 2016.
Simone’s Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified Sound Therapist (covers working 1-2-1 with Clients and with Groups)
- Certified in Shamanic Medicine Energy Therapy
- Certified in Leading singing and chanting circles
- Certified Hatha Yoga instructor, and over 15 years of practice in both Austria and Ireland
- Certified Meditation instructor
- Master’s Degree in Art History
- Sound Meditation Training in Germany
- Laughter Yoga Leader since 2010
- Active member of the Shamanic Community
- Reiki 1
Her intention is to create a safe space where participants can allow themselves to completely relax while she mindfully guides them through their healing journey of sound. Every participant receives the feeling of being enveloped in sound and vibration. Simone practises sound therapy in her beautiful space called Sound Oasis, a name lovingly inspired by her clients.
Simone feels moved to allow sound work to touch all areas of her life, and supports others on their own paths in doing so as well. Deeply inspired by the sound work practiced on the Diploma course, she integrates the sounds of her instruments and voice in her own creative way into other fields she is passionate about such as yoga, meditation, laughter yoga and runes yoga. Even her art and her dancing have been touched creatively by sound work.
Over the years her sound work has become an integral part of nutrition retreats, inspiring women’s workshops and holistic festivals. In addition, Simone weaves sound work into the yoga and meditation retreats that she runs in Ireland, Croatia and Austria.
Simone had her first profound sound experience at the age of 12 without really being aware of the healing power of sound at all. After an argument with her mother and feeling very angry, she hid in the attic of the house. There she found an old lamp with metal spiral strings on it. She started playing the strings and was carried away by the mystical sounds. After playing for 15 minutes she had completely calmed down, felt relaxed and happy again. In this moment, she promised herself that when she grew up she would share her magical sound secrets with the world.
Simone originally is from Austria and moved to Dublin, Ireland in 2008. Over the years she has completed a number of Yoga and Meditation Teacher qualifications in Austria, Germany and Ireland.
In 2013, she began developing and offering sound meditation workshops. Her joy pulled her into deeper levels of research on Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks, and other sound healing methods. Over the years she composed and defined her sound meditation practices. She now leads flourishing sound meditations and sound baths in and around Dublin on a monthly basis. Every sound bath is a unique experience: they are inspired by different qualities such as the elements, mantra chants, loving kindness and much more.