Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls
2 Day Immersion - Coramba, NSW, Australia
Saturday 7th - Sunday 8th May, 2022
9:30am to 4:30pm each day
With Anita Cassidy-Bowman, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
Venue: 352 B Orara Way, Coramba, NSW
You can book on either the fully certified workshop course (including online learning and tutoring) or the workshop only. Click here for more details about the workshop only option.
Early Bird Discount
Book the full certified course before 23rd April 2022 for $685 AUD instead of $750 AUD - SAVE $65 AUD!
Learn how to give sound healing, sound therapy and vibrational sound massage with Tibetan Singing Bowls!
Our world-class workshop intensive and online learning centre provide:
An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with Tibetan Singing Bowls for sound healing:
- Introduction to Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Different types of bowls, foundational skills & techniques
- Client connection, intention setting & core healing techniques
- Working with crystal singing bowls & the chakras
- Working with musical intervals to help yourself, 1-2-1 and groups
- Foundational client healing session, pulling together skills & techniques
Who is this for?
This 2-day workshop takes you on a deep dive into sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls and is ideal for people at all levels of training, skill and experience.
This course is ideal for:
Holistic therapists and healers, bodyworkers, energy medicine practitioners, psychotherapists, counsellors, nurses, doctors, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians, plus anyone else wanting to work with healing sounds.
There are 2 options for this workshop - the "Full Certified course" and the "Workshop only" option.
So, which is right for you?
FULL CERTIFIED COURSE
This option is ideal for you if you are:
- new to sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls and you want to get certified. This workshop course will take you quickly through the foundations and onto more advanced skills and techniques. When you complete the workbook following the workshop, you will receive a Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Integral Sound Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls
- interested in becoming a professional sound healer - a Level 1 Foundation Certificate allows you to join one of our Level 2 Diplomas and become a certified professional sound healer.
This option is ideal for you if you are:
- new to Sound Healing and just want a taste of working with Tibetan Singing Bowls (with the option to upgrade to a full certified course at any time)
- taking (or have already taken) our Level 1 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, and want to learn advanced Tibetan Singing Bowls skills and techniques not covered in that course
- taking (or have already taken) our Level 2 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, you will have the opportunity to refresh and practice the advanced Tibetan Singing Bowls skills and techniques that are covered in that course, and use this workshop to count as a completed module in your Level 2 Diploma
Please also read the section near the bottom of this page titled "Existing Students - Important information".
Dates: Saturday 7th- Sunday 8th May, 2022
Times: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm each day
Venue: 352 B Orara Way, Coramba, NSW
Our unique integral sound healing method is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 Tibetan Singing Bowls workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique integral method for working with Tibetan Singing Bowls.
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
About the Venue
Coramba is a rural village in the Orara Valley hinterland, just west of Coffs Harbour. It sits beside the beautiful Orara River, enjoyed by picnickers and swimmers on warm days.
Coramba and nearby Nana Glen, the Orara Valley and Glenreagh have numerous accommodation types, including hotels, Air BnBs (if you fancy an off-grid experience, try Matilda’s Hut), farm stays, Two Tails Winery Bed and Breakfast, home rentals and camping. If you are travelling from out of the area, there is an airport and a train station, 25 minutes away from Coramba at Coffs Harbour. Transport from the airport or train station to your accommodation can then be made via taxi, Uber, with other students or course facilitator, Anita. Daily transport to the venue can also be arranged via car share through the facilitator, Anita. If you are not local and do travel by car, you may also wish to stay on the coast at Urunga or Coffs Harbour.
For more information contact Anita: 0488540047
Workshop Only Option SAVE $300 AUD!
Our courses also all have a "workshop-only" option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study & practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the Workshop Only, without Certification. This is available for just $450 AUD ($135 deposit) and open to everyone. This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the "Workshop experience"
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma in Sound Healing.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
- Save $300 AUD on the full certified workshop course
If you are currently undertaking a Level 2 one-to-one course and would like more practice in releasing and using Tibetan Singing Bowls for healing you can pay the workshop only price. You will then receive an exemption from having to complete the Tibetan Singing Bowls module as one of your 3 chosen instruments.
- Overview: Benefits of working with Tibetan singing bowls
- Tapping techniques with different mallets
- How to make a bowl sing beautifully
- Working with 2 bowls on and off the body
- How to create sound healing sessions
- Advanced skills and techniques
- Understanding and creating partials (bowl harmonics)
- Harmonising and releasing techniques
- Balancing energy in the chakras
- Creating sound healing sessions for working both 1-2-1 with clients and with groups
EXISTING STUDENTS - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
WHAT YOU NEEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
Certified course: 2-day Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Early Bird price $685 ($205.50 deposit) until 22nd April
- Full price $750 ($225 deposit) from 23rd April
- Workshop only $450 ($135 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Anita:
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About your Teacher: Anita Cassidy-Bowman
Since my youth, like most of us, I have loved the heart-opening effects of making melodic sound. For 20+ years, I explored the traditional vocal therapy and devotional music of India, integrating the knowledge I gained into the meditation and Nada (sound) Yoga classes I facilitated.
I believe that my appreciation for and ever-deepening connection with the natural world and multi-dimensional universe has expanded my ability to energetically support others and myself, alongside the therapeutic qualities of instruments and voice.
Our voices are immense healing instruments, so I encourage regular singing or toning, either alone or with others, and you don't need to be a good singer to do this at all! Whether singing or simply humming, the benefits are enormous: releasing endorphins, lowering blood pressure, reducing stress, clearing out the energetic cobwebs and resonating, invigorating the whole inner and outer being, as well as positively influencing our environment, near and far.
A meditation teacher and energy healer of the yogic tradition for 25 years, I have also immersed in the traditional vocal therapy and devotional music of India, gained from the teachings of Dr Arun Apte, integrating the knowledge I’ve gained into meditation and Nada (sound) Yoga classes. I have also facilitated many gatherings of kirtan and bhajans (traditional song style of call and response) during this time. I now include songs of this style in English and other languages.
A love of nature and this musical universe is today the prime inspiration for the music I create with my voice and sound healing instruments. I believe that my appreciation for, and ever-deepening connection with, the natural world has expanded my ability to energetically support others and myself, alongside the extra-ordinary therapeutic qualities of sound healing instruments and the uniquely personal voice.