Sound Healing with Crystal Singing Bowls
2 Day Immersion
Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th December, 2022
10am to 1:30pm Central Time / 11am to 2:30pm Eastern / 8am to 11:30am Pacific
With Natalie Brown & Kayce Laine - Associate Teachers & Tutors, Sound Healing Academy
You can book on either the fully certified workshop course (including online learning and tutoring) or the workshop only. Click here for more details about the workshop only option.
Learn how to give sound healing, sound therapy and vibrational sound massage with Crystal Singing Bowls!
Our world-class workshop intensive and online learning centre provide:
An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
The foundational through to knowledge, skills and techniques for working with Crystal Singing Bowls for sound healing:
- Introduction to Crystal Singing Bowls
- Different types of bowls - Frosted, Clear, Alchemy / infused, Coloured, Practitioner
- Different types of bowls, foundational skills & technique
- Client connection, intention setting & core healing techniques
- Working with crystal singing bowls & the chakras
- Working with musical intervals to help yourself, 1-2-1 clients, and in sound baths
- Sample client healing session, pulling together skills & techniques
Who is this for?
This 2-day LIVE ONLINE workshop takes you on a deep dive into sound healing with Crystal Singing Bowls and is ideal for people at all levels of training, skill and experience.
This course is ideal for:
Holistic therapists and healers, bodyworkers, energy medicine practitioners, psychotherapists, counsellors, nurses, doctors, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians, plus anyone else wanting to work with healing sounds.
There are 2 options for this workshop - the "Full Certified course" and the "Workshop only" option.
So, which is right for you?
FULL CERTIFIED COURSE
This option is ideal for you if you are:
- new to sound healing with Crystal Singing Bowls and you want to get certified. This workshop course will take you quickly through the foundations and onto more advanced skills and techniques. When you complete the workbook following the workshop, you will receive a Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Integral Sound Healing with Crystal Singing Bowls
- interested in becoming a professional sound healer - a Level 1 Foundation Certificate allows you to join one of our Level 2 Diplomas and become a certified professional sound healer.
This option is ideal for you if you are:
- new to Sound Healing and just want a taste of working with Crystal Singing Bowls (with the option to upgrade to a full certified course at any time)
- taking (or have already taken) our Level 1 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, and want to learn advanced Crystal Singing Bowls skills and techniques not covered in that course
- taking (or have already taken) our Level 2 multi instrument course either online or with a workshop, you will have the opportunity to refresh and practice the advanced Crystal Singing Bowls skills and techniques that are covered in that course, and use this workshop to count as a completed module in your Level 2 Diploma
Please also read the section near the bottom of this page titled "Existing Students - Important information".
Dates: Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th December, 2022
Times: 10am to 1:30pm Central Time / 11am to 2:30pm Eastern / 8am to 11:30am Pacific
Venue: Live Online via Zoom
Our unique integral sound healing method is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 LIVE ONLINE Crystal Singing Bowls workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique integral method for working with Crystal Singing Bowls.
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
Workshop-only option SAVE $290!
Our courses also all have a "workshop-only" option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study & practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the Workshop Only, without Certification. This is available for just $135 ($40.50 deposit) and open to everyone. This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the "Workshop experience"
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma in Sound Healing.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $290 on the full price of the certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
If you are currently undertaking a Level 2 one-to-one course and would like more practice in releasing and using crystal singing bowls for healing you can pay the workshop only price. You will then receive an exemption from having to complete the Crystal Singing Bowls module as one of your 3 chosen instruments.
- Overview of Crystal singing bowls
- Benefits of working with Crystal singing bowls
- Tapping techniques with different mallets
- How to make a bowl sing beautifully
- Working with the bowls for a self-treatment
- Working with Crystal singing bowls OFF the body to facilitate healing in the bio-sound field
- Working with Crystal singing bowls ON the body to give a vibrational sound massage
- How to create sound healing sessions to help people de-stress and relax with Crystal singing bowls
- Advanced Crystal singing bowl skills and techniques
- Balancing energy in the chakras
- How to work with the healing effects of musical intervals with Crystal singing bowls - harmonising and releasing techniques
- Creating sound healing sessions for working with both 1-2-1 with clients and in sound baths
EXISTING STUDENTS - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE)
WHAT YOU WILL GET (WORKSHOP ONLY)
ONLINE COURSE CONTENT (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
WHAT WILL I NEED FOR THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
WHAT IS A LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
HOW WILL THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE BE TAUGHT?
"I highly recommend Natalie and The Sound Healing Academy for both individual and practitioner education in Sound Healing. I am so happy I found this class and acquired my singing bowls. Not only have I found a new hobby to deepen my meditation and self care, but I am advancing my acupuncture and bodywork sessions with sound therapy. I feel confident and have an understanding of how to use the singing bowls with myself and on clients after taking this course. I am excited to keep learning through the coursework and advance to level 2. Thank you Natalie!"
"This workshop brought all of level 1 into harmony with what I learned this weekend! Natalie is such a thorough, kind, thoughtful and talented instructor - everyone had opportunity to speak and ask questions, practice and receive feedback as well as multiple opportunities to connect with classmates and herself. Even though this was an online experience, it felt very personal and individualized. She checked in with everyone at many points to make sure people were getting everything and able to follow."
"The Live Online workshop with Natalie Brown was tremendous. The online format was well organized, information was clearly communicated, and the practice sessions with classmates allowed for an exchange of ideas. Natalie’s knowledge and experience come through in her teaching as did her passion for sound healing. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in sound work."
Certified course: 2-day LIVE ONLINE Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Full price $425 USD ($127.50 deposit)
- Workshop only $135 USD ($40.50 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Natalie
Email: [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About your Teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has traveled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
She is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education and Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.
About your Teacher: Kayce Laine
Kayce Laine is a Certified Sound Healer, Reiki Practitioner and Crystal Healer based in Nashville, TN. As a life-long musician, she began studying energy work while exploring ways to overcome creative block with her songwriting. After finding the effects of vibrational healing techniques to be extremely beneficial to her creativity and overall well-being, she undertook formal studies in crystal, sound and reiki healing.
Now a full-time energy healer, Kayce offers private and group sessions with a focus in working with musicians, facilitating sound baths at local songwriting retreats, music studios and music venues to ease anxiety and optimize creative flow for artists.