Level 1 Foundations of Integral Sound Healing
3 Session Live Online Workshop
Friday 4th - Sunday 6th November, 2022
With Natalie Brown, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
You can book on either the fully certified workshop course (including online learning and tutoring) or the workshop only. Click here for more details about the workshop only option.
Learn how to give sound healing, sound therapy, vibrational sound massage, sound baths and mindfulness meditation with sound!
Our world-class workshop intensive and online learning centre provide:
An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with 6 main instruments for sound healing:
- Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Crystal Singing Bowls
- Tuning Forks
- Drums and Percussion
- Your Healing Voice
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 on 1 sound healing sessions
- Small group ‘sound bath’ healing sessions
Dates: Friday 4th to Sunday 6th November, 2022
Location: Live-Online Workshop Course
Our unique integral sound healing method is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique integral method!
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
Workshop-only Option SAVE $313!
Our courses also all have a "workshop-only" option.
With this option, you will participate fully in everything during the workshop. You will not get access to any online learning resources or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
The workshop-only option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the "Workshop experience"
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $313 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Overview of Integral Sound Healing & Working with Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
Working with Crystal Singing Bowls & Tuning Forks in Sound Healing
Drums and percussion for healing / Introduction to Gongs
Voice Work for Health and Wellness
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
HOW WILL THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE BE TAUGHT?
WHAT WILL I NEED FOR THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Certified course: 3-day LIVE ONLINE Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Full Price: $488 USD ($146 deposit)
- Workshop-only Price: $175 USD ($53 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Natalie:
Email: [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book.
About your Teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has traveled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
She is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education and Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.