Level 1 Foundations of Integral Sound Healing
3 Session Live Online Workshop
Friday 14th, 21st & 28th April, 2023
With Aria Thome, Associate Teacher & Tutor, Sound Healing Academy
You can book on either the fully certified workshop course (including online learning and tutoring) or the workshop only. Click here for more details about the workshop only option.
Learn how to give sound healing, sound therapy, vibrational sound massage, sound baths and mindfulness meditation with sound!
Our world-class workshop intensive and online learning centre provide:
An introduction to the Science, Art & Alchemy of our unique Integral Sound Healing process
The foundational knowledge, skills and techniques for working with 6 main instruments for sound healing:
- Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Crystal Singing Bowls
- Tuning Forks
- Drums and Percussion
- Your Healing Voice
How to bring it all together for:
- Personal self-care and spiritual evolution
- 1 on 1 sound healing sessions
- Small group ‘sound bath’ healing sessions
Dates: Friday 14th, 21st & 28th April 2023
- Friday 14th April: 10:00am to 3:00pm CDT
- Friday 21st April: 10:00am to 3:00pm CDT
- Friday 28th April: 10:00am to 1:30pm CDT
Location: Live-Online Workshop Course
Our unique Integral Sound Healing method is a powerful process that can help you deal effectively with a health, relationship or life challenge that you may be facing.
On this Level 1 workshop, you'll get an experience of our unique integral method!
You will also learn foundational skills to help others in your life that you care about: your family and friends.
Workshop-only Option SAVE $313!
Our courses also all have a "workshop-only" option.
With this option, you will participate fully in everything during the workshop. You will not get access to any online learning resources or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
The workshop-only option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the "Workshop experience"
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $313 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Overview of Integral Sound Healing & Working with Himalayan/Tibetan Singing Bowls
Working with Crystal Singing Bowls & Tuning Forks in Sound Healing
Drums and percussion for healing / Introduction to Gongs
Voice Work for Health and Wellness
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
HOW WILL THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE BE TAUGHT?
WHAT WILL I NEED FOR THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Certified course: 3-session LIVE ONLINE Workshop + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Assessment & Certificate
- Full Price: $488 USD ($146 deposit)
- Workshop-only Price: $175 USD ($53 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Aria:
Email: [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book.
About your Teacher: Aria Thome
Dr. Aria Thomé holds a practitioner diploma in Integral Sound Healing from the Academy of Sound Healing as well as a Doctorate in Sacred Music, with emphasis in choral music and conducting. Her academic and vocal training and studies include extensive study of ethnic and various world chants and their therapeutic properties.
She recently completed her diploma in level 2 tuning forks to add to her practitioner diploma. That, along with her practitioner diploma, gave her knowledge and skills that include the use of Himalayan and crystal bowls, chimes, bells, tuning forks, voice and gongs to create healing sounds.
These allow her to help facilitate natural healing through the medium of sound based upon individual need. She is currently studying to become a shamanic practitioner. In the fall of 2022 she plans to start training to become a yoga instructor and will continue her studies to become a teacher of Sanskrit mantra.