Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing
For Working 1-2-1 With Clients
5 Day Workshop - Monticello, Iowa, USA
Thursday 8th - Monday 12th June 2023
9:00am to 6:00pm each day
With Teacher Natalie Brown
Sounds Heal Studio, Monticello, Iowa, 52310, USA
You can book on either the Fully Certified Workshop Course (including online learning and tutoring) or the Workshop Only.
Early Bird Discount
Book the Full Certified Course before 11th OF May 2023 for $1970 USD instead of $2155 USD & SAVE $185 USD!
Get a structured online learning process both before and after a 5-day in-person workshop
This means that you'll learn, practice and develop many advanced sound healing skills before you attend the in-person workshop. You'll also make strong connections with other people on the course through the live online group coaching sessions. As a result, the workshop will be an extraordinarily deep and powerful learning experience. The group coaching call after the workshop will re-kindle connections and fire up your energy to complete the course.
- Healing is most profound and long-lasting when we adopt integral perspectives and practices.
- We draw on the Integral Medicine models of Amit Goswami, Ken Wilber, Marylin Schlitz and others.
- We work with sounds to facilitate healing in all 5 dimensions of consciousness: physical, emotional, mental, soul and spirit.
- Mindful awareness of outer and inner sounds creates a state of deep relaxation and peace.
- We also create the safe conditions for the release, integration and transformation of deeply suppressed, repressed and oppressed emotions that underlie most physical and mental health challenges facing our clients.
- Learn how to work as a professional sound healer working 1-2-1 with clients.
- Do the work you love, creating healing sounds!
Join our next course blending an amazing 5-Day Workshop Intensive with world-class online learning, group coaching and personal tuition!
Start date: Thursday 18th May, 2023 - with access to the online learning centre for this Level 2 Course
Pre workshop live group coaching
1 hour Group Coaching Call on Thursday 18th May 2023 at 7:00pm, BEFORE the in-person workshop
Dates: Thursday 8th – Monday 12th June, 2023
Times: 9:00am to 6:00pm each day
Location: Sounds Heal Studio, Monticello, Iowa, 52310, USA
Post workshop live group coaching
1 hour Group Coaching Calls at 7:00pm for 1 hour, AFTER the in-person workshop:
- Thursday 10th August, 2023
- Thursday 12th October 2023
- Thursday 14th December 2023
- Thursday 8th February 2024
About The Venue
Sounds Heal Studio, Monticello, Iowa, 52310, USA
Sounds Heal Studio holistic venue is nestled within a 50 acre timber preserve with lovely trails. A variety of accommodations and amenities are available in close proximity to Sounds Heal Studio.
There are several grocery stores, hotels and AirBnbs. The Monticello, Anamosa, Marion & Cedar Rapids area are home to unique restaurants and breweries, beautiful nature trails and parks, several museums and Sounds Heal Studio just 40 miles from the Eastern Iowa Airport.
The Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) is in Cedar Rapids and has non-stop flights to and from Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Las Vegas, Dallas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Orlando and other major airport hubs. You will receive the full address for the venue once registered.
THE UNIQUE 10-STEP HEALING PROCESS
Work with healing sounds to transform an ordinary sound healing session into an extra-ordinarily effective and transformative one.
The quality of the relationship between you and your clients is critical to the success of the sound healing process.
Learn various key musical concepts and techniques that can enhance the healing process for your clients.
BALANCING THE BIOFIELD
Learn how to work with therapeutic instruments and your voice to correct distortions in the energy fields
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
The 5 elements of consciousness: spirit, soul, mind, emotions and body can be integrated holistically with Integral Sound Healing.
ASSESSING THE ENERGY FIELD
Learn how to make accurate assessments of your clients' energy fields, both on the physical and subtle levels.
Workshop Only Option: SAVE $1,356 USD!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, zoom calls, or ongoing tutoring and support. You are also not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the 'workshop only,' without certification. This is available for just $799 ($240 deposit) and open to everyone. This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma In Sound Healing.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $1356 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Please note - both the certified workshop course and the workshop only version are only available to people who have taken a Certified Level 1 Workshop or Online course!
Special Offer - Book Both The 1-2-1 & Groups Workshops & Get 25% Off On One Of The Courses
Book on this course AND the "Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing Working with Groups" course also running in Iowa (13th-17th June, 2023) and get 25% off one of the courses.
This means you get BOTH courses for the Early Bird cost of $3,448 (deposit $1,034) until 10th May 2023.
Full Cost: $3,771 (deposit $1,131.50) from 11th May 2023
Book BOTH the 1-2-1 & Groups Workshops ONLY & get 25% off on one of the Workshop Only courses for a total cost of $1,398 (deposit $420)
Please note that with this option you will receive the in-person training only, which does not include the online resources or diplomas.
MORE ABOUT INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
5-day Workshop + 5 Zoom Calls + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Webinar Recordings + Assessment & Certificate + 2 Bonus Gifts
- Early Bird Price: $1970 (deposit $591) available until 10th May 2023
- Full Price: $2155 (deposit $646.50) from 11th May 2023
- Workshop-only Price: $799 ($240 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Natalie at [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
Learn how to work with different types of Tuning Forks on and off the body for healing and rejuvenation.
TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS
Learn how to work effectively with Tibetan Singing Bowls to induce relaxation, calm the mind and balance the chakras.
CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS
Learn effective techniques for working with Crystal Singing Bowls and with the healing effects of musical intervals and triads.
THE HEALING VOICE
Learn how to help yourself and others with your healing Voice - humming, toning, chanting, mantras and more!
RHYTHM & DRUMS
Learn to work with hand-held Frame Drums and with the rhythms of elements and directions to balance the chakras.
Learn how to work with Gongs, both hand-held and on stands, whilst using a wide variety of mallets and flumies.
About Your Teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~ Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has travelled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
Natalie is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education & Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020.
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019.
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018.
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018.
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012.
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.