Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing
For Working With Groups
5 Day Workshop - Palmer Lake, Colorado, USA
Wednesday 4th - Sunday 8th October 2023
9:00am to 6:00pm each day
With Teachers Molly Adkins, Adrienne Smith & Natalie Brown
Wake: A Center for the Healing Arts, 761 Hilltop Road, Palmer Lake, Colorado, USA, 80133
You can book on either the Fully Certified Workshop Course (including online learning and tutoring) or the Workshop Only
Early Bird Discount
Book the Full Certified Course before 6th September, 2023 for $1970 instead of $2155 & SAVE $185 USD!
With this course, you get a structured online learning process both before and after the 5-day in-person workshop
On this 12 month course you'll learn how to give relaxing sound baths, gong baths, sound meditations, sound yoga, sound healing ceremonies and more!
You'll learn how to work both solo (on your own) and with others in small teams, using acoustic sounds and recorded music.
We cover how to work with healing sounds in 10 different types of group events:
- Public Sound Baths, Sound Journeys & Sound Meditations with Gongs, Singing Bowls, Drums, Voice and other easy-to-play instruments
- Yoga & Meditation Classes / Retreats
- Teachers and Students (Education Groups)
- Corporate / Other Organisations
- Transformational Ceremonies & Rituals
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders (staff, service users, carers)
- Pregnancy (pre and post natal)
- Palliative Care (Cancer Support)
- Elderly / Dementia Care (staff, service users, carers)
- Fairs and Festivals, for example MIND, BODY, SPIRIT events
Start date: Wednesday 13th September 2023 with access to online learning centre for this Level 2 Course
Live group coaching
A 1 hour Group Coaching Call at 7:00pm BEFORE the in-person workshop on Monday 11th September 2023
Dates: Wednesday 4th – Sunday 8th October 2023
Times: 9:00am to 6:00pm each day
Location: Wake: A Center for the Healing Arts, 761 Hilltop Road, Palmer Lake, Colorado, USA, 80133
Post workshop live group coaching
There will be four (4) additional Zoom calls AFTER the in-person workshop with dates and times to be arranged between the Teacher and students
About The Venue
"Wake: A Center for the Healing Arts" is hidden away in the small town of Palmer Lake, CO, which is nestled in the foothills of Pike National Forest. It was created to 'facilitate a journey of the spirit' by offering a relaxing space for retreats, workshops, overnight visitors. Sitting in a chair on the wraparound porch gazing out into the wooden area will bring you much serenity and peace. This is the perfect spot of sound healing workshops!
Palmer Lake is a charming small town known for its rich history. Nearby there are many amazing hiking trails in the foothills, as well as a 2-mile creekside walk from the center. You can't miss out on the authentic small-town dining, including the famous Rockhouse Ice Cream. You will be able to find many cozy Airbnbs close by or hotels in the northern Colorado Springs area about a 15-minute drive away.
Who Is This Course For?
This Group Sound Healing course is one of our most popular courses.
This course appeals to holistic health practitioners, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians and singers, psychotherapists and other health-care practitioners.
It is packed full of knowledge, skills and techniques to enable you to build an exciting and diverse portfolio of group sound healing sessions.
You’ll be able to successfully launch and develop an effective group sound healing service with multiple income streams.
The prerequisite for taking this Level 2 course is that you have completed one of our Certified Level 1 courses (either entirely on line or with a workshop). Alternatively, you can join this course if you have completed a similar level of prior training with another academy / college. You will need to send us a copy of your Certificate.
MULTIPLE TYPES OF GROUPS
By working with multiple groups, you can generate diverse income streams for a richly abundant life with healing sounds.
A critical success for sound healing is the relationship quality you hold with the people in your groups.
Learn how to apply a wide variety of key musical concepts and techniques, so you can enhance your healing process step by step.
BALANCING BIO-ENERGY FIELDS
Correcting distortions in the bio-energy fields of people in your groups is essential for positive healing outcomes.
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
The 5 elements of consciousness: spirit, soul, mind, emotion, body can be integrated with sound healing.
Workshop Only Option: SAVE $1,356 USD!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, zoom calls, or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the 'workshop only,' without certification. This is available for just $799 USD ($240 deposit). This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma in Sound Healing.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $1,356 USD on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Please note - both the certified workshop course and the workshop only version, are only available to people who have taken a Certified Level 1 Workshop or Online Course.
5-day Workshop + 5 Zoom Calls + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Webinar Recordings + Assessment & Certificate + 2 Bonus Gifts
- Early Bird Price: $1970 (deposit $591) available until 5th September 2023
- Full Price: $2155 (deposit $646.50) from 6th September 2023
- Workshop-only Price: $799 ($240 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Molly at [email protected] or Adrienne at [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
THE POPULARITY OF SOUND HEALING
About Your Teacher: Molly Adkins
Molly took early retirement from a 30-year career in public school education to follow her heart’s calling as an entrepreneur using sound healing, yoga, intuitive coaching to help others follow their heart’s calling. Molly found sound healing and yoga in a turbulent time of her life, and it helped her rise out of her depression and find her true heart’s calling.
After graduation from University of Colorado with a music degree in voice, Molly moved to Japan to teach English where she resided for eleven years. During that time, she taught English and earned her MA in ethnomusicology from Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music.
Upon returning to the US in 2000, she continued her teaching career by becoming a high school Japanese and ENL teacher. She also gives performance-lectures about Japanese traditional folk song. Since 2018, she has become a certified sound healer for groups and individuals, yoga instructor and a reiki master practitioner.
About Your Teacher: Adrienne Smith
Adrienne is a certified sound healing practitioner living in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Long committed to health and personal development, she has strong practices in yoga and running, healthy cooking, meditation and energy work.
In 2018, Adrienne took time away from her career in law and higher education and spent sixteen months traveling in Italy and New Zealand. She made wine, harvested olives, cooked at spiritual retreat centers, trekked to New Zealand’s many back-country huts, and just let her senses stretch out. She found freedom and in that space was called to a career in sound healing.
Adrienne gives 1-to-1 sessions in Santa Fe and Albuquerque. Her passion is using tuning forks, and she brings in other instruments such as singing bowls and chimes to help bring her clients into a state of balance. When Adrienne is not offering sessions you’ll find her getting to know New Mexico’s many hiking trails or playing the classical and flamenco guitar with like-minded musicians.
About Your Teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~ Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has travelled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
Natalie is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education & Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020.
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019.
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018.
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018.
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012.
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.