Integral Sound Healing and The Autonomic Nervous System
- Don't miss this amazing opportunity to learn effective techniques for working with the Autonomic Nervous System
- Learn the basic science of the ANS, including Polyvagal Theory, which is covered in a series of video tutorials involving talks with slides
- Learn Integral Sound Healing techniques to correct the poor functioning of your client's ANS
- All this is covered in a series of instructional videos, in which the techniques are demonstrated
SPECIAL OFFER - SOUNDS GOOD SATURDAY!
Use the Coupon Code SOUNDSGOOD50 to get 50% off this course
Was: $298 - now: $149
Available from Saturday 26th November until Saturday 3rd December, 2022
Welcome To Our Online Course
This Uncertified Course provides you with a wonderful opportunity to learn the knowledge and skills for working effectively with healing sounds, to positively correct any imbalances in your client's autonomic nervous system (ANS) functioning.
The ANS is our body's primary control center, and it includes two main divisions: The Sympathetic and The Parasympathetic Nervous System (or Vagus), where the whoole ANS represents a superordinate control center in the body.
It controls and regulates subordinate processes and all vital functions, including blood pressure, respiratory rate, heart rate, immune system, endocrine system, digestive system, energy supply, etc.
Therefore, by working appropriately to correct the functioning of the ANS, we can help our clients to heal a wide range of physical, emotional, and mental health challenges.
You will need to have the sound healing instruments that are used in the videos tutorials to practice the techniques, which can be purchased from our Sound Therapy Shop.
The following instruments are recommended for following this course and applying the techniques:
- Weighted 128Hz Tuning Fork
- Weighted 64Hz Tuning Fork
- 2 Tibetan (Himalayan) Singing Bowls, tuned to a perfect fifth musical interval, for example notes C & G or D & A (or with another harmonious interval)
The following instruments are optional, but not essential:
- Perfect Fifth Tuned Pipes
- Crystal Singing Bowls with harmonious musical intervals
What You'll Learn
- The basic science of the ANS, including the Polyvagal Theory
- How sound affects the functioning of the ANS
- Effective sound healing techniques to improve the functioning of the ANS, including how to tone the vagus nerve to apply a "VAGAL BREAK"
What You'll Get
- Access to our our Online Learning Portal with video tutorials, PDF downloads, assessment charts, case study forms, and many other great learning resources
- An opportunity to join our Facebook International support group, share experiences, view livestreams, and have questions answered in our Global Sound Healing Community
100% 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - if you don't love this course, we'll give you a full refund
The fundamentals of the Autonomic Nervous System, including the detailed Polyvagal Theory, and the application of Polyvagal Theory to Integral Sound Healing.
Various techniques and modalities that can be used for assessing the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS), including various live action demos throughout the module.
Integral Sound Healing for Sympathetic Dominance, using various instruments including Tuning Forks, Crystal Singing Bowls, and Tibetan Bowls.
Explore the power of Integral Sound Healing for Parasympathetic Dominance, including breathing patterns, client engagement, and releasing techniques.
- Core recommendations for client self-care practices appropriate to ANS functional states (active and passive methods)
- Advanced methods for transcendental states of conscious awareness appropriate to ANS functional states
Key Features Of Our Learning Portal
- great look and feel
- works on any device (iPhone, android, iPad, laptop, etc)
- fast downloads
- interactive learning elements
- easy to navigate
- lessons delivered in bite-sized chunks
- reliable and robust