How o Heal With Solfeggio Tuning Forks
Short Sound Healing Course
Join our Tuning Forks Short Course today!
Learn to work effectively with the Unweighted Tuning Forks in The Solfeggio Set.
How To Heal With Solfeggio Tuning Forks - Short Course
Learn to heal effectively with the unweighted tuning forks in the Solfeggio set.
This is an amazing introduction to working with the healing sounds of Solfeggio tuning forks!
When you join this course, you'll:
- Feel confident working with tuning forks for healing
- Help yourself with healing sounds - feel more relaxed and calm
- Give effective sound healing sessions to the people you care about: your family and friends
- Lay a solid foundation for a career in sound healing, working 1-2-1 with clients
This course covers working with the 6 standard frequencies and 6 original notes of the unweighted tuning forks in the Solfeggio Set.
The frequencies of these tuning forks are:
- 396 Hz (Ut)
- 417 Hz (Re)
- 528 Hz (Mi)
- 639 Hz (Fa)
- 741 Hz (Sol)
- 852 Hz (La)
It also covers the 3 missing frequencies and notes that complete the sacred Solfeggio set:
- 174 Hz (=3) For Releasing Pain & Tension
- 285 Hz (=6) For Energy, Safety & Survival
- 963 Hz (=9) For Oneness
Extensive research shows that these tuning forks help to:
- reduce stress
- alleviate pain and increase mobility in joints and muscles
- help our bodies to detox, and more...
This offer includes:
- 10 video tutorials with practical instructions on how to work effectively with the unweighted tuning forks in the Solfeggio set for sound healing (over 2 hours of videos), including how to balance the chakras
- A comprehensive Workbook to guide your learning
PLUS AN EXCLUSIVE BONUS:
2 Video Tutorials covering the Science, Art and Alchemy of Integral Sound Healing.
Altogether, over 4 hours of top-quality online training!
You'll get all this immediately for only $49 when you join our online course!
What you'll get on this course
You'll get access to 10 video tutorials with step-by-step instructions on working with Solfeggio Tuning Forks.