Sound Healing Practitioner - Alison Ausherman
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Alison Ausherman is an integrative occupational therapist and certified sound therapy practitioner that lives near Nashville, Tennessee. She combines her diverse expertise to deliver transformative healing experiences. With a background in Biology from Colorado State University and a master's degree in occupational therapy from A.T. Still University, Alison has focused on helping adults with physical and neurological disabilities, employing various healing modalities in all settings.
Her passion for sound therapy emerged when she discovered the soothing effects of a singing bowl, leading her to incorporate sound into her client sessions with remarkable results. Alison specializes in using tuning forks, crystal singing bowls, Tibetan singing bowls, drums, and breathwork to help support her clients on their healing journey.
She is trained in CranioSacral Therapy techniques through the Upledger Institute and provides uniquely specialized healing sessions where she incorporates both sound and CranioSacral work to optimize wellness. She also offers personalized 1:1 sound healing sessions and facilitates group sound baths, both in-person and online, creating spaces for deep relaxation, meditation, and healing.
Alison's holistic approach, combining her expertise in sound therapy and occupational therapy,
invites individuals to embark on a transformative journey of self-healing, restoring balance, and nurturing overall well-being.
Education & Trainings:
- Bachelors of Biology from Colorado State University
- Masters of Occupational Therapy from A.T. Still University
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification from FLY Vinyasa Yoga
- Certification in Tuning Forks from The Academy of Sound Healing
- Sound Therapy Practitioner Certification from The Academy of Sound Healing
- CranioSacral Therapy Training with the Upledger Institute (CS1, CS2, SER1)
- Biofield Tuning Practitioner Certification
- Advance Biofield Tuning Training
Level 1: Integral Sound Healing with Tuning Forks
Level 1 Foundations of Integral Sound Healing (Multi Instrument)
Level 2: Practitioner Diploma in Integral Sound Healing Multi-Instrument Course (1-2-1 Clients)