Practitioner Profile - Em Ryan
Em is an artist and educator with a deep love for vibrational energy healing. An American now resident in Ireland, Em felt so inspired and rejuvenated by the Sound Baths she attended in New Jersey, she chose to become a Sound Healing Practitioner herself.
- Level 2: Diploma in Integral Sound Healing Multi Instruments (Individual Clients)
- Post Masters Certificate in the Energy Therapy Technique
- Post Masters Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- Masters Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Bachelors Degree in French & Spanish
- Teaching Certificate
- Aromatherapy Certificate
- Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Belly Dance Performer and Instructor
- Shamanic Medicine Wheel graduate
- Wedding Celebrant
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Workshops
- Animal Spirit Journey (Meditation) on Insight Timer app
- Individual Sound Therapy treatments
- Group Sound Baths in Counties Meath, Cavan and North Dublin
- Online Sound Baths
School/Corporate/Festivals/Event Sound Baths
Em loves exploring sacred sites and attending rituals with a gong and drum. Em played with a touring Samba band for a few years prior to training as a Sound Healer. Em enjoys a good gong bath and has played in Dublin at a Gong puja and at the Hill of Tara at Summer Solstice. Em loves to join in an OM chant or a drum circle. She believes that regular journeys into non-ordinary reality via sound and vibration can positively change the brain. Em favours shamanic drumming, brainwave entrainment and binaural beats to bring about optimal wellbeing.
Em keeps active in the Spiritual, Shamanic and Sound Healing communities . She is a proud graduate of the SHA and a professional member of ARCHTI. And Em welcomes new clients to dip their toes in her monthly sound baths.
Level 1 Foundations of Integral Sound Healing (Multi Instrument)
Level 2: Practitioner Diploma in Integral Sound Healing Multi-Instrument Course (1-2-1 Clients)