Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing
With Crystal Singing Bowls
Thursday 4th - Sunday 7th May 2023
Thursday, May 4, 2023: 5pm to 8pm CST, 6pm to 9pm EST, 3pm to 6pm PST
Friday, May 5, 2023: 5pm to 8pm CST, 6pm to 9pm EST, 3pm to 6pm PST
Saturday, May 6, 2023: 10am to 4pm CST, 11am to 5pm EST, 8am to 2pm PST
Sunday, May 7, 2023: 10am to 4pm CST, 11am to 5pm EST, 8am to 2pm PST
With Kayce Laine & Natalie Brown - Sound Healing Academy Associate Teachers
You can book on either the fully certified workshop course (including online learning and tutoring) or the workshop only. Click here for more details about the workshop only option.
This immersive workshop coupled with our online course guides your transformational journey with the healing sounds of Crystal Singing Bowls!
If you've been touched by the power of healing sounds, perhaps in a sound bath or sound meditation, and you're drawn or guided to work professionally with Crystal Singing Bowls, this course is for you!
Our unique Integral Sound Healing course enables you to POWER UP your treatments and your practice.
If you are an existing healer / therapist, this course gives you a valuable addition to your practice so you can:
- Attract more clients
- Be more effective
- Help your clients more quickly
- Generate a good income
- Establish a steady, reliable practice that you can depend on
You'll then feel more happy, relaxed, fulfilled, confident, creative, healthy and vibrant.
You'll love your work, helping others while also helping yourself to be more whole as a successful healer / therapist.
Live Zoom Workshop
Dates: Thursday 4th – Sunday 7th May 2023
- Thursday, May 4, 2023: 5pm to 8pm CST, 6pm to 9pm EST, 3pm to 6pm PST
- Friday, May 5, 2023: 5pm to 8pm CST, 6pm to 9pm EST, 3pm to 6pm PST
- Saturday, May 6, 2023: 10am to 4pm CST, 11am to 5pm EST, 8am to 2pm PST
- Sunday, May 7, 2023: 10am to 4pm CST, 11am to 5pm EST, 8am to 2pm PST
Post-Workshop Live Group Coaching
There will be two (2) additional Zoom calls AFTER the in-person workshop with dates and times to be arranged between the Teacher and students.
- Core Healing Techniques
- Energy Assessment Techniques for 1-to-1 Clients
- Advanced Techniques for Balancing Chakras
- Integrating Extra Instruments
- 10 Step Integral Sound Healing Process for 1-to-1 Clients
- Healing Triads Healing Process for Groups
- 10 Step Integral Sound Healing Process for Groups
- Group Sound Baths
- Videos and webinars about the development of your business
Workshop-only option SAVE $1,379 USD!
Our courses also all have a 'workshop-only' option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, zoom calls, or ongoing tutoring and support. You also are not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the 'workshop-only,' without certification. This is available for just $320 USD ($96 deposit). This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma in Sound Healing.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $1,379 USD on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Please note - both the certified workshop course and the workshop-only version are only available to people who have taken a Certified Level 1 workshop or online course
WHAT IS A LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
WHAT WILL I NEED FOR THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP COURSE?
HOW WILL THE LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOPS BE TAUGHT?
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND THE TIMEFRAME (FULL CERTIFIED COURSE ONLY)
MORE ABOUT INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
4-day LIVE ONLINE Workshop + 5 Zoom calls + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Webinar Recordings + Assessment & Certificate + 2 Bonus Gifts
- Full Price: $1,699 USD (deposit $510)
- Workshop-only Price: $320 USD ($96 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, please contact Kayce:
Email: [email protected]
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About Your Teacher: Kayce Laine
Kayce Laine is a Certified Sound Healer, Reiki Practitioner and Crystal Healer based in Nashville, TN. As a life-long musician, she began studying energy work while exploring ways to overcome creative blocks with her songwriting.
After finding the effects of vibrational healing techniques to be extremely beneficial to her creativity and overall well-being, she undertook formal studies in crystal, sound and reiki healing.
Now a full-time energy healer, Kayce offers private and group sessions with a focus in working with musicians, facilitating sound baths at local songwriting retreats, music studios and music venues to ease anxiety and optimize creative flow for artists.
About Your Teacher: Natalie Brown
“As a lifelong musician and longtime music educator, music and sound have always been a passion of mine. By journeying into sound and holistic healing I have discovered a rich and powerful tool to help others and I hope to share this knowledge, empower individuals and the community.” ~Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has travelled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years.
Natalie is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-to-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy.
Most recently she completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education and Training
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020.
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019.
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018.
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018.
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012.
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
- Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.