Level 2 Diploma: Integral Sound Healing
For Working 1 to 1 With Clients
5 Day Workshop - Colorado, USA
Thursday 7th November - Monday 11th November 2024
9:00am to 5:00pm each day
With Teachers Molly Adkins and Natalie Brown
Private Home, Westside Neighborhood, Colorado Spring, Colorado, 80906, USA
Early Bird Discount - Save $96.50
Book the Full Certified Course between 12th January and 22nd September 2024 for $2058.50 instead of $2155
Get a structured online learning process both before and after a 5-day in-person workshop
This means that you'll learn, practice and develop many advanced sound healing skills before you attend the in-person workshop. You'll also make strong connections with other people on the course through the live online group coaching sessions. As a result, the workshop will be an extraordinarily deep and powerful learning experience. The group coaching call after the workshop will re-kindle connections and fire up your energy to complete the course.
- Healing is most profound and long-lasting when we adopt integral perspectives and practices
- We draw on the Integral Medicine models of Amit Goswami, Ken Wilber, Marylin Schlitz and others.
- We work with sounds to facilitate healing in all 5 dimensions of consciousness: physical, emotional, mental, soul and spirit
- Mindful awareness of outer and inner sounds creates a state of deep relaxation and peace
- We also create the safe conditions for the release, integration and transformation of deeply suppressed, repressed and oppressed emotions that underlie most physical and mental health challenges facing our clients
- Learn how to work as a professional sound healer working 1 to 1 with clients
- Do the work you love by creating healing sounds
Join our next course, blending an amazing Intensive Workshop with World-Class Online Learning, Group Coaching and Personal Tuition!
Access date: Thursday 17th October 2024 with access to the online learning centre for this Level 2 Course
Live group coaching
A 1 hour Group Coaching Call on Monday 7th October 2024, BEFORE the in-person workshop
Dates: Thursday 7th November - Monday 11th November 2024
Times: 9:00am - 5:00pm each day
Venue: Private Home, Westside Neighborhood, Colorado Spring, Colorado, 80906, USA
Post-workshop live group coaching
There will be four (4) additional Zoom calls AFTER the in-person workshop with dates and times to be arranged between the teacher and students.
Please note that both the Certified Workshop Course and the Workshop Only version are only available to people who have taken a Certified Level 1 Workshop or Online Course.
About The Venue
Private Home, Westside Neighborhood, Colorado Spring, Colorado, 80906, USA
This workshop will be held in a beautiful, open-space, 2-story home on the westside of Colorado Springs. Nestled in a quiet community, the home has an outdoor porch with a view of Garden of the Gods. The exact address will be given after registration.
Participants have access to a full kitchen and the home. There will be plenty of space to practice and learn in the welcoming home and its surroundings. Downtown Colorado Springs, Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs are all within a 15-minute drive from this home. There a variety of accommodations and delicious restaurants to suit your needs in each of these locations. Denver International Airport is 1.5 hour drive, and Colorado Springs Airport is 0.5 hour drive.
Workshop Only Option: SAVE $1356 USD!
All our courses have a 'Workshop Only' option.
You will not get access to any online learning resources, zoom calls, or ongoing tutoring and support. You are also not required to do any home study or practice before or after the workshop.
This option allows you to simply do the 'workshop only,' without certification. This is available for just $799 ($239.50 deposit) and open to everyone. This option is ideal for:
- People who want to enjoy learning and practicing sound healing skills and techniques without committing to extra home study
- Online students who want the 'workshop experience'
- Therapists in different fields who don’t want to go on to gain a Diploma In Sound Healing.
The workshop-only option also enables you to:
- Get a full workshop, hands-on experience with the joy and personal transformation that comes with it
- Get personal feedback on your progress with learning sound healing skills and techniques during the workshop
- Connect with like-minded people in a sacred space
- Save $1356 on the full certified workshop course
- Upgrade to the full certified version if you want during or after the workshop
Already taken a Level 2 workshop with Molly in the last 12 months? Get 25% off this workshop
If you've already taken a Level 2 workshop with this teacher in the last 12 months, then you are entitled to a 25% off discount when booking this one. Email your teacher to get your coupon code, which you can use to get 25% off this workshop when you book.
Planning on taking another Level 2 workshop in the future?
Once you have booked this workshop, if you book another Level 2 workshop with Molly within 12 months, then you are entitled to 25% off that 2nd Level 2 workshop. Email your teacher for a coupon code that you can use when booking on your 2nd Level 2 workshop.
THE UNIQUE 10-STEP HEALING PROCESS
Work with healing sounds to transform an ordinary sound healing session into an extra-ordinarily effective and transformative one.
The quality of the relationship between you and your clients is critical to the success of the sound healing process.
Learn various key musical concepts and techniques that can enhance the healing process for your clients.
BALANCING THE BIOFIELD
Learn how to work with therapeutic instruments and your voice to correct distortions in the energy fields
INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
The 5 elements of consciousness: spirit, soul, mind, emotions and body can be integrated holistically with Integral Sound Healing.
ASSESSING THE ENERGY FIELD
Learn how to make accurate assessments of your clients' energy fields, both on the physical and subtle levels.
Learn how to work with different types of Tuning Forks on and off the body for healing and rejuvenation.
TIBETAN SINGING BOWLS
Learn how to work effectively with Tibetan Singing Bowls to induce relaxation, calm the mind and balance the chakras.
CRYSTAL SINGING BOWLS
Learn effective techniques for working with Crystal Singing Bowls and with the healing effects of musical intervals and triads.
THE HEALING VOICE
Learn how to help yourself and others with your healing Voice - humming, toning, chanting, mantras and more!
RHYTHM & DRUMS
Learn to work with hand-held Frame Drums and with the rhythms of elements and directions to balance the chakras.
Learn how to work with Gongs, both hand-held and on stands, whilst using a wide variety of mallets and flumies.
MORE ABOUT INTEGRAL SOUND HEALING
5-Day Workshop + 5 Zoom Calls + Online Learning Centre + Coaching & Mentoring + Webinar Recordings + Assessment & Certificate + Bonus Gifts
- Early Bird Price: $2058.50 USD ($617.50 deposit) from 12th January until 22nd September 2024
- Full Price: $2155 USD ($646.50 deposit) from 23rd September 2024
- Workshop Only Price: $799 USD ($239.50 deposit)
Please note: the deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable.
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
There are a limited number of places available, and this workshop is likely to sell out.
Secure your place to avoid being disappointed later. Click one of the buttons below to book:
About Your Teacher: Molly Adkins
Molly took early retirement from a 30-year career in public school education to follow her heart’s calling as an entrepreneur using sound healing, yoga, intuitive coaching to help others follow their heart’s calling. Molly found sound healing and yoga in a turbulent time of her life, and it helped her rise out of her depression and find her true heart’s calling.
After graduation from University of Colorado with a music degree in voice, Molly moved to Japan to teach English where she resided for eleven years. During that time, she taught English and earned her MA in ethnomusicology from Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music.
Upon returning to the US in 2000, she continued her teaching career by becoming a high school Japanese and ENL teacher. She also gives performance-lectures about Japanese traditional folk song. Since 2018, she has become a certified sound healer for groups and individuals, yoga instructor and a reiki master practitioner.
About Your Teacher: Natalie Brown
Composer, educator, sound healer and multi-instrumentalist, Natalie Brown, has traveled the world performing, recording and teaching music.
She was trained classically, starting violin at age 4 and has taught high school orchestra for 14 years. She is the founder and operator of Sounds Heal Studio, providing one-on-one and group sound healing sessions and workshops as well as practitioner training through the International Sound Healing Academy. She completed Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) teacher training in Rishikesh, India. She also has training and certifications in Reiki, craniosacral therapy, Qigong and acupressure.
Natalie's podcast, Sounds Heal Podcast, explores using sound for health and wellness with interviews of top innovators & practitioners in the field. It has been recognized as the #1 music therapy/sound therapy podcast on the web.
Natalie’s goal is to share the benefits of sound healing and help others use sound for self-care, personal growth and to heal.
Education & Training
- Advanced Level Certified Bio-Well Practitioner, 2022
- 200 Hour Qigong Certification with Shifu Michael Rindaldini, 2021.
- Acoustic Ecology course, University of Iowa, with Professor Alex Braidwood, Summer 2020.
- Dig Deeper: Exploring Sonic Wisdom with Mitch Nur, Thomas Orr Anderson and Mike Tamburo, Spring and Summer of 2020.
- Throat Singing/Overtone Singing with Johnny Cope, 2020.
- Professional Foundation Acupressure Diploma with Dr. Karen Wells, Accredited by Complementary Therapists Accredited Association, 2020
- The Gong Summit, Masterclasses with Mitch Nur, Sheila Whittaker, Jens Zygar, Michael Bettine, Mike Tamburo, July 2019, Chester, CT.
- Craniosacral Therapy training with Clinical Application, January 2019
- Quantum Craniosacral Sound Healing with John Beaulieu, September 2018
- Sound Therapy: Physics and Acoustics with Thomas Orr Anderson, June 2018
- Usui Reiki Level 1 and Level 2, April 2018.
- Nada Yoga Teacher Training, RYT 200, Nada Yoga School, Rishikesh, India, November-December 2017.
- Nada (Sound) Yoga with Ann Dyer, 2017, certified with the North American Yoga Alliance.
- Yoga of Sound with Russill Paul, Yogic Mystery School, July 2017.
- Tuning Forks: Balancing Meridians course, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, 2017.
- Level 2 Diploma in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, July 2017. Multi-instrument qualification.
- Level 1 Foundation Certificate in Sound Healing, Sound Healing Academy, teacher Tony Nec, April 2016.
- Supreme Science Qigong Workshop, Dr. Dean Jacobs, December 2016.
- Deeper Sound Healing Through Qigong with Master Mingtong Gu, scholarship winner, November 2015-February 2016, 12 week session.
- Tai Chi (basic and form), Chi Kung training: TriYoga Cedar Rapids, 2008-2012
- Music K-12, music educator’s license, Iowa.
Masters of Ethnology and Folklore, University of Aberdeen, Scotland, 2013.
- Masters of Music Education, University of Northern Iowa, 2009.
- Bachelors in Music, violin performance, University of Iowa, 2002.